Right Time, First Time Cleaning Services - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 04-29-2011, 05:49 PM Thread Starter

Right Time, First Time Cleaning Services

Hello,
My name is Teresa, I am new to this site and wanted to introduce myself. My husband and I are starting our own cleaning company doing new construction (residential/commercial) cleaning and rental cleaning.

We have 20 years of cleaning experience between the two of us, all working for the other guys, making them richer!!

So we are starting with only the knowledge we have. I have read several post on here and have learned some things, thanks to everyone who has posted or left a comment.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 04-30-2011, 02:44 AM

My mom grew up in your area... Strawn/Gordon/MW. I was raised in Gorman. Every time we go to Abilene following the sprintcars we stop at Mary's. I didn't know anyone had built anything new in that area since about 1930.
post #3 of Old 04-30-2011, 09:25 AM Thread Starter

Post rtftcleaning

Yea!!! I moved from here when i was 20 and now 18 years later I am back. I know nothing is ever going to be built here, maybe that would change if the older people would let things change, the town looks almost the same as it did when I moved, that is why we decided to do business in Weatherford, Hudson Oaks, Aledo, Fort Worth. Business in Aledo and Weatherford is booming.

Oh and since the wild fires that we had almost all of P.K is gone burnt to the ground. So maybe there will be some work there.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 04-30-2011, 11:00 AM

The day before all the fires, my buddy had just finished several thousand dollars of marble work at a house at the lake. Those were million dollar houses and people love that lake so I'm sure you will have work there.

fyi for everyone that reads this... she lives right in the middle of where all the wild fires were/are. They had firefighters from 36 states there helping put them out.
post #5 of Old 04-30-2011, 11:39 AM Thread Starter

Exclamation rtftcleaning

Yes I do live right in the middle of it, I feel sorry for everyone that lost their homes due to the fires.

In Strawn a firefighter died, not due to the fires, his rig was trapped and he ran out and was hit by a car.

The smoke from the fires was really hick here in Mineral Wells, my husband has a video on his phone showing how thick the smoke was. We had ash falling heavily.

Their will be work there for alot of people, I do bet your freinds marble work was gorgeous.

Yes people do love that lake and I'm sure they will rebuild.
post #6 of Old 04-30-2011, 01:37 PM

The guy that died, Greg, I had known either his dad or brother from Gorman when I was a kid I think. If it is who I think he was, his brother or dad owned our drug store. My family still lives all in there... Olden/Eastland/Gorman.

Did they ever catch who hit him?
post #7 of Old 04-30-2011, 05:51 PM Thread Starter

Post rtftcleaning

Not sur, but I don't think that they did! Which is very sad

Tags
introduction

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode