Somewhat of a Newbee - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 08-16-2007, 08:32 PM Thread Starter

Smile Somewhat of a Newbee

I have been on most of the boards on the net for a few years now. I thought I would once again introduce myself here. My name is Hugh Gibson and I own "Gibson's Power Wash Wagon, Inc. " out of Williston, Florida, just outside Gainesville. I am a one band man and do all the work myself. I have already retired from the Navy and retired as a Deputy Sheriff. I know alot of folks on these boards and all seem to be willing to help when they can. I am still learning, in fact I have been learning this business since 2003. If I can help anyone in anyway just drop me a line. Hugh
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 08-17-2007, 12:23 AM

Moved this to it's own thread so more people would see it.

Welcome (again)!

Nathan

Have you registered yet? Its quick, easy, and FREE!
post #3 of Old 08-17-2007, 12:39 AM

HI Hugh, nice to have you on board.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 08-17-2007, 11:02 PM

gib how far are you from Belleview / Ocala ?
post #5 of Old 09-09-2007, 07:56 PM

please help

My name is mike Khmelnitsky and i have a cleaning business. i have two big accounts in the cleveland ohio area with bar/clubs in my area. i got these contracts because i have known the owners for a very long time and have done business with them before in other business areas. i need to get more contracts. money is tight . how can i pick up more commercial cleaning contracts. where would i search and/or bid on commercial cleaning contracts? please help

Mike Khmelnitsky
post #6 of Old 09-10-2007, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by copgib View Post
I have been on most of the boards on the net for a few years now. I thought I would once again introduce myself here. My name is Hugh Gibson and I own "Gibson's Power Wash Wagon, Inc. " out of Williston, Florida, just outside Gainesville. I am a one band man and do all the work myself. I have already retired from the Navy and retired as a Deputy Sheriff. I know alot of folks on these boards and all seem to be willing to help when they can. I am still learning, in fact I have been learning this business since 2003. If I can help anyone in anyway just drop me a line. Hugh
hello hugh,

and thank you for your past services in the Navy and in law enforcement!

thank you for your offer to help us all out. i don't do any powerwashing...only interior residential homes but look forward to hearing your advice.

welcome...suzi g

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode