Washing Raccoons from Los Angeles - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum
 3Likes
  • 1 Post By washingraccoons
  • 1 Post By washingraccoons
  • 1 Post By missannienow

post #1 of Old 12-22-2017, 01:46 AM Thread Starter

Cool Washing Raccoons from Los Angeles

Hey everyone!
We have window cleaning business (windows, gutter cleaning and pressure washing) and we really love this forum.

So we have a fair amount of experience and would like to help out wherever we can. What we lack is experience as a business owner, thats where most of my questions will come from.

Interested in learning a lot!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg home-img2.jpg (158.5 KB, 0 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 12-22-2017, 09:07 AM

Just look through the topics. This site is a bit confusing, because many threads end up discussing something other than the original topic. I have learned things from threads that didnt sound at ALL like what I was looking for!

I asked this on another thread, but please tell me why you chose your name..? I used to feed a whole bunch of raccoons that lived in the forest behind my house. And yes, they do "wash" their food. They dunk it in water, and I( think that is a way of getting more water in. Raccoons are very, very intelligent. They knew who I was, just like a cat or dog.
post #3 of Old 12-22-2017, 10:32 PM Thread Starter

Hey missannienow, we saw couple times how raccoons can wash and it was really funny!!
So, it was sort of analogy for us to come with such name.
Try to look for "raccoons washing food" in youtube, so adorable!

What is your company name?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 12-23-2017, 08:27 AM

Oh I know. In the first house I bought in Florida, my backyard backed up on a dense forest. Raccoons came out at night and went through my trash cans. I decided that I would start feeding them to stop the raids on trash cans. Well, it worked. And soon, MORE raccoons showed up. So much so that they wore a small path from the forest into my yard! I was enchanted with them - they are very intelligent and quite gentle. I did not hand feed them. because they can bite you. But I sat out there and watcheed them. This went on for 4 years. I ended up started a Raccoon Watchers group on Yahoo.com and I soon had 500 members!!! I ended up having to sell the house because they tore down the forest to build big ugly houses. My forum membersd posted some really funny photos of the raccoons they were feeding. I did not allow peopleinto the group who had raccoons as pets - that is NOT a good idea because they can damage your home BIG time! And I think its cruel to buy an animal who is not domesticated.

Tags
gutter cleaning , los angeles , pressure washing , window cleaning

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode