How to organize your bedroom - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 03-10-2010, 08:39 PM Thread Starter

How to organize your bedroom

Hello,
Every one of us wants to organize the area where he spends most of this time. For that reason one must be aware about some of the basic tricks and tips that he can utilize to organize his living room. Below are some tips you can practice to organize your room.

Store under the bed
Try to utilize the space beneath your bed with the help of sliding bins. It will serve as an extension of your closet that will help you maintain your seasonal items like blankets, purses, pillows, quilts etc. Also you will have a benefit that these items will remain hidden and ultimately give a tidy clean look. Mark a sticker on each container so that you may remember what item you have placed in what box. This will comfort you when next time you'll search for some specific item. You can also place the extra bed sheets too.

Maintain the Shoe Pile
Organizing your bedroom also includes keeping your shoes at proper place. One of the best solutions for this is to get a shoe rack. Racks are recommended over shoe bags. You can line up identical color shoes together. This will also keep them in good condition. Hanging shoes in a bag occupies more space, and it also spoils the shape of the sandals if you heap a mountain of shoes on each other.

Keeping jewelry
Sometimes you get to have a great deal of jewelry, and you have no proper place to keep it, then you direly need a jewelry box so that you can protect your ornaments from spoiling up. Usually boxes come with plenty of pockets to avoid tangling up of the chains etc. earnings, watches; rings can all be placed at a single place if you keep a jewelry box in your room.

Arrange your bed daily
One of the basic principles of organizing is to prepare your bed every morning. This is one of the hidden secret why moms force you to make you bed daily and always putting up things in their proper position, instead of throwing them away. Just spare three to four minutes in folding the sheets and you will develop a habit of organizing your bedroom that will gradually turn into organizing your clothes and other belongings.

Thank you for giving your valuable time
ronny
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 03-22-2010, 06:08 PM

Some great tips there. There are plenty of ways you can maximise the potential of storage by simple everyday changes such as storing things under the bed. Another important factor is fragrance, a whiff of lavender and vanilla essence can really add a sense of warmth and comfort to a room.

"Where's the dust?"
post #3 of Old 08-25-2010, 05:32 AM

Hi Friends, Thanks for sharing your tips,i also have some good tips,hope you like.It is important wash your sheets and remake your bed.always take window curtains down and throw them in the dryer to remove dust it is the best and easy way. open your window blinds every morning and let the sun shine in because sunshine will make your nice,clean room feel warm and cozy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 08-26-2010, 04:42 AM

Good tips. I have notices that I sleep better when the bedroom is clean and organised.

post #5 of Old 08-26-2010, 04:43 AM

Use some feng shui for inner harmony and peace. Bedroom is where the magic happens.

Best Regards
who offers the best carpet cleaning, professional cleaning services? Help me find carpet cleaning London.
Glad are carpet cleaning London reliable and eager to improve my carpet cleaning skills.
post #6 of Old 08-27-2010, 02:41 AM

I believe that feng shui gives our homes better energy. May be it's a kind of fondly but I do follow some of the advices in the feng shui books. And what about you.
post #7 of Old 08-27-2010, 03:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Dupont View Post
Use some feng shui for inner harmony and peace. Bedroom is where the magic happens.
you mean where the babies happens

post #8 of Old 08-27-2010, 03:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoanLee View Post
I believe that feng shui gives our homes better energy. May be it's a kind of fondly but I do follow some of the advices in the feng shui books. And what about you.
Share some advices with us.

post #9 of Old 08-27-2010, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah Bell View Post
you mean where the babies happens
When painting the walls use a warm colours.

Best Regards
who offers the best carpet cleaning, professional cleaning services? Help me find carpet cleaning London.
Glad are carpet cleaning London reliable and eager to improve my carpet cleaning skills.
post #10 of Old 10-08-2010, 12:21 AM
Banned

beautiful ideas to decorate a bedroom are available at http://www.saygeneral.com
in living and lifestyle section.
post #11 of Old 10-11-2010, 02:30 AM

post #12 of Old 12-10-2010, 02:10 AM

Organizing a bedroom is crucial to your mental state. You will feel more calm and relaxed in a clean, neat, orderly room. At night are you barraged with the clothes pile you should really pick up, the mess on the nightstand, and the pile of shoes on the floor? Once you finally force yourself out of bed, are you rushed in the mornings searching for something clean to wear?

Love mother nature? Eco Friendly Cleaning Now!
post #13 of Old 10-06-2012, 02:25 AM

Bedroom is the most rejuvenating place in the house so one should give extra attention in organizing it!
Some quick tips-
1. Choose only light pastel colors for bedroom walls because light colors help to relax.
2. Keeping scented gel candles is a good idea.
3. Keep every thing in its well defined place, this will keep room clean an organized.
post #14 of Old 10-16-2012, 02:32 PM
WWR

good read
post #15 of Old 01-15-2013, 11:04 PM

Of course you will have to start with the stuff on the floor, spend a little time sitting in your space, assessing what you like and donít like, and envisioning the way you want it to feel. Also, if you share a room, clean the furniture, throw out useless stuff, your desk and computer and writing implements.

Bench seating Components
post #16 of Old 03-25-2013, 03:01 AM

Organizing your bedroom is very important as your bedroom is the place where you relax and rest. In order to help you start organizing your bedroom effectively, above all ideas and tips can be very helpful to you and help you maintain your bedroom stress-free.
post #17 of Old 04-03-2015, 06:39 AM

Keeping your bedroom orderly and cosy is quite important. But I should also stress on the cleanliness - we should clean our bedrooms regularly - dust, clean the floor, etc. This is not only make for our comfort but for our health as well.
Cleaners West London
post #18 of Old 10-29-2015, 12:26 AM

I really like these tips. Thanks for sharing.
post #19 of Old 02-19-2016, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoanLee View Post
Ok, you got me curios.
What's your top feng shui tip?
post #20 of Old 03-15-2016, 10:41 AM

thanks for your tips! Great job, it's very useful!

Last edited by bwright; 04-26-2016 at 06:12 AM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode