Car Vacuum Cleaner - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 08-03-2011, 10:24 AM Thread Starter

Car Vacuum Cleaner

I am interested in acquiring a vacuum cleaner for cars. I bough one recently but I am pretty disappointed with it. It just spreads the dust in the air and does not collect it. Recommend me a reliable model. What criteria to look for? Except portability...?

Best Regards,
Cheryl Parker
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 10-17-2011, 11:24 AM

Hello,

A vacuum cleaner, commonly referred to as a "vacuum," is a device that uses an air pump to create a partial vacuum to suck up dust and dirt, usually from floors, and optionally from other surfaces as well. The dirt is collected by either a dustbag or a cyclone for later disposal. Vacuum cleaners, which are used in homes as well as in industry, exist in a variety of sizes and models: small battery-operated hand-held devices, domestic central vacuum cleaners, huge stationary industrial appliances that can handle several hundred litres of dust before being emptied, and self-propelled vacuum trucks for recovery of large spills or removal of contaminated soil.

Thanks,

indian events

Last edited by Albern6680; 10-18-2011 at 12:50 AM.
post #3 of Old 04-27-2012, 01:15 AM

When you want to clean your car using the vacuum cleaner that you use around the home can prove difficult. You may face difficulties in purchasing this, but it is very comfortable to use. The problem with some models is that they may have batteries installed, which means that they can only work for around 5 minutes before they start to lose power and of course suction. However some points must be keep in mind while purchasing vacuum cleaner for your car such as Weight, Battery Time, Capacity, Warranty and Motor.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 05-09-2012, 02:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheryl View Post
I am interested in acquiring a vacuum cleaner for cars. I bough one recently but I am pretty disappointed with it. It just spreads the dust in the air and does not collect it. Recommend me a reliable model. What criteria to look for? Except portability...?
I can say that for vacuum cleaners you need to wash your cars regularly through many of cleaners. Eureka B hand-Held Vacuum cleaner or Oreck XL Auto car vacuum will be the great option for vacuum cleaning.
post #5 of Old 04-29-2013, 03:26 AM

Car vacuum cleaner is very essential equipment for keeping your old car neat & clean. Or you can also give your old and junk car in scrap for money or get discount on new car by exchanging the junk car.
post #6 of Old 05-21-2013, 09:06 AM

Do you want regular canister vacuum or handheld one for your car? Each one have its advantages and disadvantages. I'd recommend good and powerful canister vacuum for your car.
post #7 of Old 07-08-2014, 06:32 AM

Before buying a vacuum cleaner you have to focus on following things:
@ decide you have to buy canister or an upright vacuum?
@ Decide bag or a bagless vacuum?
@ check is it suitable for your car or not.
post #8 of Old 03-25-2015, 06:08 AM

Hey thanks for sharing i find it very informative
post #9 of Old 03-25-2015, 06:09 AM

Thanks
post #10 of Old 04-21-2015, 04:30 AM

Car vacuum cleaners are an easy way to take control the mess. These handheld vacuum cleaners are lightweight and portable, so you can easily clean every inch of your car's interior. Many of the best cleaners include a variety of nozzles that provide powerful airflow and allow you to reach the tight spaces in your car. The best car vacuums were the Bissell CleanView 47R5-1, the Black & Decker Pivot PHV1810 and the Dirt Devil Extreme Power M0914.

Last edited by draintecmidland; 04-21-2015 at 04:45 AM.
post #11 of Old 05-26-2016, 05:42 AM

A vacuum cleaner, commonly referred to as a "vacuum," is a device that uses an air pump to create a partial vacuum to suck up dust and dirt, usually from floors, and optionally from other surfaces as well. The dirt is collected by either a dustbag or a cyclone for later disposal. Vacuum cleaners, which are used in homes as well as in industry, exist in a variety of sizes and models: small battery-operated hand-held devices, domestic central vacuum cleaners, huge stationary industrial appliances that can handle several hundred litres of dust before being emptied, and self-propelled vacuum trucks for recovery of large spills or removal of contaminated soil.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode