Green House Cleaning Kit - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 07-29-2011, 10:41 AM Thread Starter

Green House Cleaning Kit

We're a green cleaning service, and we have a pretty well established toolkit.

I'm wondering what your "can't live without" products are for working on: Appliances, Bathrooms, Kitchens, Ovens, Toilets, Showers, Etc?

Our favorites are:

- Anything made by BioKleen
- Bon Ami Scrubber
- Dyson Vacuums
- Water & Vinegar Mixtures for Wood Floors and Tile Floors

Please share your "can't live without" product and tools.

###

Seattle Cleaning Service
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 10-17-2011, 10:24 AM

Hello,

Green cleaning refers to using cleaning methods and products with environmentally-friendly ingredients to preserve human health and environmental quality. Green cleaning techniques and products avoid the use of chemically-reactive and toxic cleaning products which contain various toxic chemicals, some of which emit volatile organic compounds causing respiratory and dermatological problems among other adverse effects.

Thanks,

debt help

Last edited by Albern6680; 10-17-2011 at 11:34 PM.
post #3 of Old 05-22-2012, 12:27 AM

Has anyone used the BioKleen bulk All Purpose Cleaner in powder form? Just curious how it works and how much the 50lb box would make.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 05-23-2012, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleHouseCleaning View Post
We're a green cleaning service, and we have a pretty well established toolkit.

I'm wondering what your "can't live without" products are for working on: Appliances, Bathrooms, Kitchens, Ovens, Toilets, Showers, Etc?

Our favorites are:

- Anything made by BioKleen
- Bon Ami Scrubber
- Dyson Vacuums
- Water & Vinegar Mixtures for Wood Floors and Tile Floors

Please share your "can't live without" product and tools.

###

Seattle Cleaning Service
Well, Dyson Vacuums are also my favorite. Dyson again developed technological innovation to improve suction energy power, and also maintain full suction energy while you machine. Basically before, the suction energy power would reduce as your machine fills up up with dust.
post #5 of Old 11-05-2012, 01:43 PM

Green house cleaning must be adopted by the people as these products are made from environment friendly materials. Such kind of things can not harm human and environment as well. You can make such cleaning things in your house also.

Get The Advantages of House Cleaning Service
post #6 of Old 11-06-2012, 02:14 AM

Well this type of cleaning kit is really cool and important to use.
post #7 of Old 11-06-2012, 05:59 AM

Yes it is really important!!!
post #8 of Old 11-27-2012, 03:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosalind View Post
Well, Dyson Vacuums are also my favorite. Dyson again developed technological innovation to improve suction energy power, and also maintain full suction energy while you machine. Basically before, the suction energy power would reduce as your machine fills up up with dust.
Dyson is an incredibly expensive vacuum if you ask me. The canister vacuum I got from Electrolux cost less than half and is more versatile.
post #9 of Old 11-27-2012, 03:08 AM

Pumice stones, razor blades, squeegee, micro fibre towels
post #10 of Old 12-19-2012, 08:48 AM

post #11 of Old 01-27-2013, 09:43 AM

I have a question - why do you use Dyson? They don't provide HEPA level filtration and are not really suited for heavy residential use.
My maid service uses back pack vacuums from ProTeam - same ones used by The Maids. This works out well for us because when we gain business from The Maids, it really adds to our credibility.
post #12 of Old 02-26-2013, 01:40 AM

Green energy is much useful for saving planet against global warming such as it gives many benefits like it is natural and environment friendly, do not polluted the world, cheap source of electricity and it also generate power without even a single beep.
post #13 of Old 03-20-2013, 10:48 AM

Maids a La Mode...there are some Dyson's that provide hepa filtration, but I agree with you these vacuums are garbage. Expensive to buy, expensive to maintain, and cheaply made. I'm using Sanitaire uprights & canister vacs, and they are cheap to operate, cheap to buy, cheap to fix, and provide reliable service for years.
post #14 of Old 04-12-2014, 07:39 AM

I like my Dyson for pet hair on carpet. Nothing else we have tried got it out. Even our maid liked it better than her vacuum! But I would love to try a rainbow, they are just too expensive.
post #15 of Old 04-17-2014, 05:07 AM

Have your tested your green cleaning supplies against EWG (Environmental Working Group) website?

Here is BioKleen in EWG (EEK, I would not touch it), their best product scored a C
Here is Bon Ami link in EWG

And Just a heads up, Vinegar destroys wood, it is too acidic. Find a better pH balanced product!
post #16 of Old 04-17-2014, 06:55 AM

Norwex isn't on the guide because it is sold through consultants. But they use organic materials for their enzyme based products, they laundry detergent and their cleaning paste. You can't beat their microfiber that CLEANS ITSELF so you only have to wash it every few weeks. I just spot cleaned my carpet with water and an enviro cloth and the carpet is clean! And I didn't spray water on the carpet, the enviro was wet. So it didn't get deep down and force the stain to the padding. And whoever said cigar in hardwood floors needs to stop that right now!! It will dull your floors so quickly. It is safe to use a fabric softener, but I wouldn't use it for much more than that. If I can clean, and thoroughly with water and a microfiber cloth, then it's easy and safer!
post #17 of Old 06-28-2014, 01:52 AM

Hmm interesting services.
post #18 of Old 11-08-2015, 03:55 PM

What do you recommend to the white tiles, select the client has allergies

We think it’s important to provide skilled and experienced personnel so our work is always of the highest standard. Corona Cleaning
We are a family business, we have several years of experience and we can clean your house, office or apartment and we do it reliably and on time
post #19 of Old 05-26-2016, 04:39 AM

Well this type of cleaning kit is really cool and important to use.

Tags
seattle

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode