new way to protect lawns and gardens - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 01-06-2019, 12:59 PM Thread Starter

new way to protect lawns and gardens

afternoon all, I have power washed most of my life and have actually started market research on a product that would protect mulch, lawns, and gardens. this product would be cheap, easy to assemble and carry as it is light weight....if anyone has interest in a quick way to protect the lawns and flowers of customers please let me know and I can tell you more. thank you Richard thomas
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 03-14-2019, 07:53 AM

Getting a healthy and beautiful lawn and garden isn't rocket science, but it does take time, patience and the right information. We asked our top lawn and garden experts for their best advice about how to turn your lawn and garden into a low maintenance, high-beauty paradise.

If you have ever flipped through a copy of Better Homes & Gardens, or perused a few DIY blogs, then you’ve probably noticed that every pictured home has something in common – a ridiculously beautiful backyard. You know the ones I mean, incredibly lush lawns, sunny patios and beautiful flower arrangements that look like they’ve been plucked from a garden show. Smart landscaping can add interest to your lawn and boost your curb appeal. Use these professional ideas and tips to create a timeless landscape that is easy to maintain.

Create Curved Lines
Choose Native Plants
Use Potted Plants
Combine a Variety of Plants
Consider Artificial Grass
Illuminate Focal Points and Walkways
Plant Lavender
Add Outdoor Seating
Make a Natural Water Feature
Connect Points of Interest with a Walkway
Use Crushed Stone
post #3 of Old 03-21-2019, 10:40 PM

yes definitely, thanks for sharing

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode