Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

Which robot is better?

6K views 11 replies 12 participants last post by  David dn 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone,

I'm in the middle of a decision making right now. I wanted to get a robot vacuum (it has always been on my wishlist and now I can finally get one) and I'm torn between these two vacuums. I saw a post on robotvacuumarea.com/neato-vs-roomba/ about the two robots that I wanted to purchase. Which do you guys think should I go with? I'm pretty sure that website's opinion is accurate but still, I'd want to hear from the experts.

#6 ·
Are you buying this to use in your own home? Or a cleaning customers??

I have cleaned many homes that also have a robot vacuum, and I have to say they don't seem very effective. In fact the home I cleaned yesterday has 2 of them. They use them almost every day, and in that case, they do work okay. They have one cat and one small dog, so hairiness is an issue. However, another house I clean has one and it does NOT get kitty litter well at all.

#8 ·
best robots

Hi There, I've been using Roomba 650 for about a year now and so far so good. The noise level is minimal and it pretty catches pet hair very well. Sometimes I'm just having trouble connecting it to Alexa, but works most of the time. There are some other varieties you can check in Amazon, check this very informative review I just came across - thewiredshopper.com/best-robot-vacuums-to-buy

#12 · (Edited)
Its hard to say which robot vacuum is best. But i have seen a lot new models of robot vacuums by Roomba. They are upgrading there robot vacuums so much. First you have to know your exact budget then look for the best that suits in that. If you have a good budget you can get a good robot vacuum with mapping feature. But in case you are no good robot vacuum is coming under you budget then you may wait or spend some extra penny to get a quality one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.