garage cleaning - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 10-12-2011, 06:38 PM Thread Starter

garage cleaning

what is the best chemicals to use to clean a parking garage. and to get up black marks and oil stains. Do you charge extra for gum removal and oil stain removal
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 11-11-2011, 06:52 AM

Yesterday, I spent 3.5 hours cleaning out my garage. Guess I didn’t get enough of cleaning and decluttering when I was on “vacation” (see Tips For Dealing With Other People’s Clutter) for the past couple of weeks! There were a few major issues going on in the garage that really needed my attention, so I put on my work clothes, a long sleeve shirt, heavy duty gloves and even a face mask (you will see why later) and got to work, only to emerge disgustingly dirty 3.5 hours later – but looking at a spotless, perfectly organized garage. I was in heaven!
post #3 of Old 11-15-2011, 04:25 AM

Location: 16 Tower Office Park, Woburn, Massachusetts 01801 USA
Hi....
You need to hire a professional cleaning service provider. Who is using professional cleaning equipment like pressure washer, chewing gum removal equipment to clean your parking garage or you can purchase your own gum removal machines to clean your parking garage.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 11-20-2011, 06:22 AM

Yes you charge extra for gum removal and oil stain removal. It all depends on how much gum there is, how old it is, etc. Same with oil stains, depends on how long the oil has been there, how bad it it is etc eetc.

Gum can be easily be removed with a hot water pressure washer, negating the need to purchase so called specialized "gum removal" equipment.

If you have never cleaned a parking garage before it is best that you hook up with a professional contractor in area that has. I know many in your area that have so if you need help feel free to call me.

Houston Texas most trusted source for pressure washing and roof cleaning services. Call or text 2818838470

Houston Texas Soft Wash Roof Cleaning and Pressure Washing School
post #5 of Old 05-07-2012, 07:49 PM

If you need help, I have been cleaning only Parking Structures for 23 years now.

Look at some of our videos. Not afraid to show them. Everything in these video's we own and is not leased or rented. We own custom filtration units as well as customer pressure washers.

We can clean up to 280,000 sq ft with gum removal in 7.5 hours. That is with FULL reclaim and Filtration. We will hit the garage at 300 degrees F. Our Filtration unit can filter OVER 55 GPM's. All engines are Kubota Diesels, even the scrubbers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hanP-...feature=relmfu

Call me at 510-612-0437

Last edited by [email protected]; 05-07-2012 at 07:50 PM. Reason: added phone number

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode