GARAGE CLEANING taken to a new level - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 05-22-2009, 04:23 PM Thread Starter

GARAGE CLEANING taken to a new level

We would like to introduce ourselves. We are Crystal Cleaning Company LLC. We specialize only in Garage Cleaning. We have been helping people in the field over at PWI and the UAMCC. We started out with only $17,500 dollars in 1989. Been full time since. We started with a Delco 6300 D pressure washer. From there, we upgraded our Isuzu pick up 98 hp to a Ford F 150, from there to the Dodge Cummings.

After 20 years in the field, we are now, consider by some to be an expert in Garage Cleaning. We decided to start helping people a year ago and never looked back. We have helped people as far east as Mane, all the way west to California and everywhere between. I feel good helping others and finding a need to share some information to direct individuals, who are new to the field of garage cleaning. To help them take the right path for their answers is always a good thing.
We have been in the pressure washing business for 20 years now.

I have submitted a few photos of our Pressure Washer for your review.

We have made a fully customized pressure washer from scratch at a cost of 120k.

Here are the specs:

3.3 liter turbo charged diesel engine as the power plant
hydraulic driven pumps and motors
(2) 4500 psi variable pressure pumps
variable 1 to 11.8 GPMS
1800 lbs fold down electric crane
105 gallon diesel tank
twin fuel pumps
boilers are 1.1 million BTU ea. Total 2.2 million BTU's
Motorized surface cleaners weigh in at 300+ lbs each.
trailer with Dexter axles torque axles... no springs
Frame was custom with specs of 6,000 lbs every 3 ft.
Tires are 17.5 inch regroovable 16 ply steel belt
trailer is powder coated and baked for a day at 350 degrees.... NOT painted
dual hydraulic jacks with swivels for lifting the back end and moving / aliening trailer for tight corners.
Dual batteries
Upgraded floor board is 3/8 inch thick diamond steel NOT the industries standard of 1/8 inch thick floor board.
unit is 10,000 lbs unloaded. loaded is almost 15,000 lbs.

Jim

www.GarageCleaning.net
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1587 (Small).JPG (45.8 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1588 (Small).JPG (49.5 KB, 12 views)

Last edited by [email protected]; 05-22-2009 at 10:18 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 05-22-2009, 10:17 PM

Welcome Jim, nice ride...
post #3 of Old 05-22-2009, 10:24 PM

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 08-27-2009, 11:28 PM

Yes. Nice rig. Something to aspire toward!
post #5 of Old 08-27-2009, 11:48 PM Thread Starter

Thanks !!!

Hey, to all on this BBS.... We have been cleaning garages for 20 years now.

As most of you may know from other BBS, we give 10% of the gross contract for Parking Structures that we get because of you !!!

Our garages range from 20k to 73k.

Thats 2,000 to 7,300 Dollars in your pocket just for the introduction referral. You must set up the meeting, explain garage cleaning, and recommend us. If we sign a contract, when we get paid, you get a check for the money ! It's that simple. We have giving last year over 27k in referral fees !

We are based in N. California and will travel to Washington, Oregon and S. California if the garage is 580,000 sq ft or bigger or more than one garage for a total of 600,000 sq ft.

Lets make some money together !!!
post #6 of Old 08-28-2009, 12:03 AM

I'll keep my ear to the ground, Jim! That's some serious pocket change
post #7 of Old 06-03-2010, 09:14 PM

Jim i wish you could help me start one on the east coast
post #8 of Old 06-05-2012, 09:29 AM

Here's a Great Place for Garage Cleaning INFO www.uamcc.org
post #9 of Old 06-05-2012, 02:12 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Musgraves View Post
Here's a Great Place for Garage Cleaning INFO uamcc
As you know Ron, I use to be over at the UAMCC when Carlos was there in 2009-2010, Since you asked him to leave the org at that time, to step down... I and others do not stop by there anymore, Nor do I give any help to the few members there. I do not believe any PAID member on UAMCC, all 5 of them, Do NOT have any experience in cleaning Multi level Parking Deck Garages exclusively like we do.

In fact, I think most of the 5 members are KEC contractors. I was there when Carlos was running it and the Org had over 400 members and growing daily. You are now President at the UAMCC and there are 5 or so PAID members.

For those who want to know where to go to sign up for the up coming Parking Garage Cleaning Event which looks like it will be held in Las Vegas Next year, and has Nothing to do with the UAMC or the Fab 5, go to this link below:

Please go to http://www.powerwash.com/community/t...out-west/page7

This will be The First Parking Garage Cleaning Event that has contractors giving instruction from those who work in the field of Parking Garage Cleaning all in one place. The purpose of this event is to answer and help contractors who actually have real questions for the experts who clean Parking Deck Structures with Filtration. Their Filtration units will be on display for all to look at and to see why one design is different then another. Hydro Tek @ 8 to 20 GPM, Hot and Mighty @ 20-30 GPM, custom units and a few others will all be on display. I am thinking about bring ours which can filter at 55+ GPM's per minute. No photos please.

For more information about Parking Garage Deck Cleaning, you may also want to visit the Hinderliters BBS as well.

http://www.powerwash.com/community/forum.php

Here is where I am writing now to help fellow contractors.

Professional Washing Network.Com ( PWN)
Parking Garage Cleaning Experts Since 1989.......Call me... 510-612-0437
http://www.GarageCleaning.Net
[email protected]

Last edited by [email protected]; 06-05-2012 at 02:13 PM. Reason: spelling
post #10 of Old 06-05-2012, 02:22 PM Thread Starter

Here is last years gathering. Only 7 contractors was invited.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1wLq3RqoAk

http://www.garagecleaning.net

[email protected]
post #11 of Old 06-05-2012, 02:26 PM Thread Starter

Here we are invited to be a guest speaker at the 2012 CWEA Convention in Sacramento California.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32K_90npwFo

We have several speaking events coming up in the near future.

[email protected]

Last edited by [email protected]; 06-05-2012 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Spacing
post #12 of Old 06-05-2012, 02:34 PM Thread Starter

How many Contractors are able to attend the event ?

Nobody can offer you this kind of information on the net. This up coming event will be a limited group of contractors.

Please contact us to attend. Again, this space is limited. Currently we will have less then 25. I prefer 12 contractors only. I was out ruled. LOL

These numbers will change, but again, for right now... it is set at 25 MAX.

[email protected]
post #13 of Old 06-06-2012, 03:10 PM

Well Jim as normal you have been not keeping up, your information is a little off. We have several hundred member on the forum. I had nothing to do with your removal or Carlos. In fact Carlos was Doing a Great job with the org. I was in-fact actually not involved with the org in anyway when all this happened. I work with Carlos as a close friend on a very frequent basis.

I'm really not sure about this Hatred you have towards me Jim, however its not very professional to say the least.

Your welcome to any UAMCC event we have now or in the future. As far as the UAMCC BBS its run under the administration of Doug Rucker. If you have been banned in the past I'm sure if you write the new Admins they would be willing to look at your case an possibly reinstate.

The UAMCC.org forum is free like this one. Anyone is Welcome

Jim good Luck with your events, if you need any help Please Let me know. Always willing to assist growing new People in the industry. I mean we Helped you back in 2008 an thank you for bringing your rig in 2009 to Las Vegas for Tony Sheltons Super event.

You member the first time you ran a recovery unit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp8tAiBazA0

Good times Jim, hope you can put the past in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
As you know Ron, I use to be over at the UAMCC when Carlos was there in 2009-2010, Since you asked him to leave the org at that time, to step down... I and others do not stop by there anymore, Nor do I give any help to the few members there. I do not believe any PAID member on UAMCC, all 5 of them, Do NOT have any experience in cleaning Multi level Parking Deck Garages exclusively like we do.

In fact, I think most of the 5 members are KEC contractors. I was there when Carlos was running it and the Org had over 400 members and growing daily. You are now President at the UAMCC and there are 5 or so PAID members.

For those who want to know where to go to sign up for the up coming Parking Garage Cleaning Event which looks like it will be held in Las Vegas Next year, and has Nothing to do with the UAMC or the Fab 5, go to this link below:

Please go to http://www.powerwash.com/community/t...out-west/page7

This will be The First Parking Garage Cleaning Event that has contractors giving instruction from those who work in the field of Parking Garage Cleaning all in one place. The purpose of this event is to answer and help contractors who actually have real questions for the experts who clean Parking Deck Structures with Filtration. Their Filtration units will be on display for all to look at and to see why one design is different then another. Hydro Tek @ 8 to 20 GPM, Hot and Mighty @ 20-30 GPM, custom units and a few others will all be on display. I am thinking about bring ours which can filter at 55+ GPM's per minute. No photos please.

For more information about Parking Garage Deck Cleaning, you may also want to visit the Hinderliters BBS as well.

http://www.powerwash.com/community/forum.php

Here is where I am writing now to help fellow contractors.
post #14 of Old 06-06-2012, 07:12 PM Thread Starter

Thank You Ron. I will try to follow your lead.

You are right, this needs to stop. I will agree with you on that.

As you know Ron, I was banned on the UAMCC not for anything I wrote, but because the Admin, on the 1st hour as Admin " Just felt like Banning me" Thus by-passing the forum rules that he swore to follow.

If you, as President want to un- ban me on the UAMCC, that will be fine and will be a good move for the UAMCC to show that the rules applies to everyone. As President, you can ask your VP to reinstate and correct the wrong and make it right.

What I wanted to know was not about the BBS though. It was about how many PAID members are currently active on the UAMCC as of today 6-6-2012. Not members for the BBS, but members of the Org itself.

Could you please advise everyone how many Full Price PAID members are enrolled actively in the ORG.

[email protected]
post #15 of Old 06-06-2012, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Thank You Ron. I will try to follow your lead.

You are right, this needs to stop. I will agree with you on that.

As you know Ron, I was banned on the UAMCC not for anything I wrote, but because the Admin, on the 1st hour as Admin " Just felt like Banning me" Thus by-passing the forum rules that he swore to follow.

If you, as President want to un- ban me on the UAMCC, that will be fine and will be a good move for the UAMCC to show that the rules applies to everyone. As President, you can ask your VP to reinstate and correct the wrong and make it right.

What I wanted to know was not about the BBS though. It was about how many PAID members are currently active on the UAMCC as of today 6-6-2012. Not members for the BBS, but members of the Org itself.

Could you please advise everyone how many Full Price PAID members are enrolled actively in the ORG.

There is no Thriving for sure, we have not wanted new members into the org as of yet. Only excepting Pledges... This is a National Association, on that note all accepted to come join. A conduct is expected, members need to treat others with Respect.

The forum is a Free Place, if you want to gain access I frankly do not see why you couldn't participate. Please write Doug a Letter Requesting for a review. I cannot see on what basis he could Deny Unless I'm not privy to something that happened in the past. John Orr I'm sure would need to converse with him since John was around an in charge then.

I'm just the president, I only decide tie breakers.

Good luck Jim
post #16 of Old 06-08-2012, 11:33 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
There is no Thriving for sure, we have not wanted new members into the org as of yet. Only excepting Pledges... This is a National Association, on that note all accepted to come join. A conduct is expected, members need to treat others with Respect.

The forum is a Free Place, if you want to gain access I frankly do not see why you couldn't participate. Please write Doug a Letter Requesting for a review. I cannot see on what basis he could Deny Unless I'm not privy to something that happened in the past. John Orr I'm sure would need to converse with him since John was around an in charge then.

I'm just the president, I only decide tie breakers.

Good luck Jim
Hey Ron, You know what I have said is true. And we all know if you want to correct the in justice, it is within your power to do so. All you have to do is pick up the phone. How hard is that. In fact, thats what you did for your friend Tony. I checked, no letter was written. Sorry.

You don't want to, that is your call. But do not expect me to write a letter for something I did not have any part in. I did that for you once before with Russ and it came back and bit me in the butt and you hang me out there to dry. I'll never do that again for you.

You want to help the UAMCC, then help them by following your advice, but lets not hide and play games or have others do your work for you. You are president of the Ua.m.cc. Make the call. Enough said about this. That is not the reason why I am writting this and frankly I do not care about it anymore. If you do not correct this, then that means you are aware of it and are allowing it to continue. You will become part of the problem instead of the solution that you promised would happen when you was elected.

So again, I ask you...how many PAID members are in the Org. As with any good President, you will know that answer on the top of your head. It is important that as President you would be aware of this.

So, does the UAMCC have 2 maybe 3 members? How many FULLY PAID members does the Org have? Lets not count the life time FREE members, lets not count the discounted members for services. I mean the real heart of the Org. How many members, who are not in office, not life time free members... How many members are in the UAMCC that have paid the full price for their membership.... How many? As President, and the position you hold, it is your job to know exactly how many.

Ah, the phone rang, thought it was you... HA...I just landed 128k next week. I think I will take a few weeks off and take the kids to Monterey. Life is good.

[email protected]
post #17 of Old 06-20-2012, 11:51 AM

At this time I do not have an Accurate report from the membership committee, we are including all members from the forum in the membership now Jim. Its close to around 190 but I do not want to be quoted because its not accurate at this time. Its a little embarrassing but there are more, just past records have not been determined. I do not think there was ever more than 200 paid members. FYI At least we cannot find them, we do know all the paid members now, plan on having many more. We have 30 or so on certification committees. SIX certs will be introduced soon
Quote:
Hey Ron, You know what I have said is true. And we all know if you want to correct the in justice, it is within your power to do so. All you have to do is pick up the phone. How hard is that. In fact, thats what you did for your friend Tony. I checked, no letter was written. Sorry.

You don't want to, that is your call. But do not expect me to write a letter for something I did not have any part in. I did that for you once before with Russ and it came back and bit me in the butt and you hang me out there to dry. I'll never do that again for you.

You want to help the UAMCC, then help them by following your advice, but lets not hide and play games or have others do your work for you. You are president of the Ua.m.cc. Make the call. Enough said about this. That is not the reason why I am writting this and frankly I do not care about it anymore. If you do not correct this, then that means you are aware of it and are allowing it to continue. You will become part of the problem instead of the solution that you promised would happen when you was elected.

So again, I ask you...how many PAID members are in the Org. As with any good President, you will know that answer on the top of your head. It is important that as President you would be aware of this.

So, does the UAMCC have 2 maybe 3 members? How many FULLY PAID members does the Org have? Lets not count the life time FREE members, lets not count the discounted members for services. I mean the real heart of the Org. How many members, who are not in office, not life time free members... How many members are in the UAMCC that have paid the full price for their membership.... How many? As President, and the position you hold, it is your job to know exactly how many.

Ah, the phone rang, thought it was you... HA...I just landed 128k next week. I think I will take a few weeks off and take the kids to Monterey. Life is good.
post #18 of Old 06-20-2012, 01:14 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
At this time I do not have an Accurate report from the membership committee, we are including all members from the forum in the membership now Jim. Its close to around 190 but I do not want to be quoted because its not accurate at this time. Its a little embarrassing but there are more, just past records have not been determined. I do not think there was ever more than 200 paid members. FYI At least we cannot find them, we do know all the paid members now, plan on having many more. We have 30 or so on certification committees. SIX certs will be introduced soon
I appreciate that you included the FREE UNPAID members, the free membership of joining the BBS and the cert program that are not paid members and / or are the BODS which I believe could make issues for you as a Vendor. Making a profit for those who teach could violate your non profit status and create issues. I am sure you are well aware of this and have comformed to California Law which is where the UAMCC is Based from.

I also understand by grouping all of the FREE UAMCC MEMBERSHIPS, FREE membership to the BBS, the paid contractors who may be on the board of directors, teaching certs who are making money for their own gain from the certs... All of these numbers together equals your numbers of 190, but that is not what I really asked for now is it?

How many fully paid members do you have TODAY... is it 2 or 3 ?

Come on Ron, I do not need an exact number, just a close one. By you saying as President you cannot answer this question for the past few weeks, tells us volumes about you.

Again, How many PAID members does your UAMCC have TODAY? Can you list them here? It wouldn't take you very long to write the PAID members down on this thread.

Why all the secrecy? You yourself said this administration was going to be an open book. Prove it now.

How many FULL PRICE paid members does the UAMCC have today?

Again I ask you..is it 2 or is it 3?

I am glad the the BBS has 187 FREE members

[email protected]

Last edited by [email protected]; 06-20-2012 at 01:24 PM.
post #19 of Old 06-20-2012, 05:11 PM

Since you don't need an exact number it is more than 3. Hec we had 3 join this month already. Jim concentrate on PWNA business, really no need for you to concern yourself with UAMCC.

Houston Texas most trusted source for pressure washing and roof cleaning services. Call or text 2818838470

Houston Texas Soft Wash Roof Cleaning and Pressure Washing School

Last edited by cleanandgreen; 06-20-2012 at 05:19 PM.
post #20 of Old 06-21-2012, 12:41 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanandgreen View Post
Since you don't need an exact number it is more than 3. Hec we had 3 join this month already. Jim concentrate on PWNA business, really no need for you to concern yourself with UAMCC.
I am not talking about joining the BBS Doug. Fully PAID memberships. List them so everyone, including customers who read this, can take notice as professional contractors.

So as VP of the UAMCC, you Doug are not sure yourself on the exact number of Fully Paid Members.

WOW.

Ok, thats good for me.

Thank You

[email protected]

Last edited by [email protected]; 06-21-2012 at 12:47 AM. Reason: added text

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode