Green Pressure washing detergent? - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of Old 02-12-2011, 03:12 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
AtlanticGreenPro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 10
Green Pressure washing detergent?

Hey I'm new here and was wondering who's using what and what's a good Green Pressure washing detergent?

I came across a product called SW1000 and was wondering what everyone's using in the green space.

And again I'm in New Jersey and we have to be really GREEN.

Thanks
AtlanticGreenPro is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of Old 02-19-2011, 06:32 PM
Senior Member
 
cleanandgreen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Kingwood, Texas
Posts: 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlanticGreenPro View Post
Hey I'm new here and was wondering who's using what and what's a good Green Pressure washing detergent?

I came across a product called SW1000 and was wondering what everyone's using in the green space.

And again I'm in New Jersey and we have to be really GREEN.

Thanks
I know a guy out in Cali that uses SW1000 and seems to be real happy with it. I actuually am a distributor for a line of CERTIFIED Green products that are great. The best thing about them is that you can use the same product for 100"s of different cleaning applications including removing oil stains from concrete and also mold and mildew form houses. Call or email if you would like some more info. The guy in Cali now actually uses my product and the SW1000 together.

Houston Texas most trusted source for pressure washing and roof cleaning services. Call or text 2818838470


Houston Texas Soft Wash Roof Cleaning and Pressure Washing School
cleanandgreen is offline  
post #3 of Old 02-19-2011, 06:39 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
AtlanticGreenPro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanandgreen View Post
I know a guy out in Cali that uses SW1000 and seems to be real happy with it. I actuually am a distributor for a line of CERTIFIED Green products that are great. The best thing about them is that you can use the same product for 100"s of different cleaning applications including removing oil stains from concrete and also mold and mildew form houses. Call or email if you would like some more info. The guy in Cali now actually uses my product and the SW1000 together.
Thanks, this was the first week the we had temps above freezing all winter. I have some SW1000 that I was going to try on some different surfaces, Just wasn't sure how it competed with traditional commercial cleaning products and was hoping for some real world feed back.

Again thanks and I'll email you.
AtlanticGreenPro is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of Old 02-20-2011, 09:57 AM
Senior Member
 
Pressure Cleaning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 408
Pressure Washing

We do green cleaning all the time. We clean and they pay us with the mean green.
Pressure Cleaning is offline  
post #5 of Old 02-20-2011, 01:01 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
AtlanticGreenPro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressure Cleaning View Post
We do green cleaning all the time. We clean and they pay us with the mean green.
Count your blessings you're not doing business in New Jersey.

We have all kinds of issues when it comes to water quality and what you can and can not use as well as release onto the ground.

Gotta protect that aquifer you know.
AtlanticGreenPro is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Raleigh NC Pressure Washing company on Facebook FCPWLLC Pressure Washing 3 06-30-2013 10:51 AM
Pressure Washing a Brandon Strip Mall Peerless Pressure Washing 14 07-07-2012 01:14 PM
TEXAS Networking & Pressure Washing Event Sept 2009 Skid Give A-Way Ron Musgraves Pressure Washing 9 06-06-2012 04:20 PM
Pressure Washing and Janitorial? UltraBrite Pressure Washing 7 01-28-2011 11:29 PM
Tampa Pressure Washing & Roof Cleaning by K.J. Pressure Washing, LLC K.J. Roof Cleaning 14 02-22-2008 08:08 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome