need new pressuer washer - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 03-04-2008, 05:37 AM Thread Starter

need new pressuer washer

im getting closer to needing a pressure washer and i need between 3500-500 psi..ill do mostly sidewalks and dumpster pads, etc. Im looking for one that will also pick up the dirty water ( or is that an accessory ill need?) I want to put it in a white covered trailer to pull behind my truck...so i dont need one that already comes on a trailer, And aslo a good brand! any suggestions on websites or any help at all would be great!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 03-04-2008, 09:15 AM

You may get some advice pointing you to a site that sells primarily to homeowners or offers price above customer service, but professional-to-professional, it's advisable to seek out someone that can guide you and not sell you everything under the sun. There is only one company I know that does that and can also offer you the contractor grade chemicals you need and that is www.pressuretek.com . To boot, Pressure-Tek's prices are awesome. Even custom, one-off rigs like I am having built are reasonably priced.

PressurePros, Inc
Pressure Washing Companies
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/pressurewashing
Offering PA roof cleaning to Havertown, Broomall, Newtown Square PA
and surrounding communities in Delaware County PA
post #3 of Old 03-04-2008, 10:43 AM Thread Starter

thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 03-20-2008, 11:30 AM

Though I am hardly an expert on this subject as of yet, I could show ya the model I purchased: http://sunbrite.stores.yahoo.net/blknmo4behic.html

I will strictly use it for house washing until I get a hotbox for it and a spinner for flat work. Having tested it out, it works just fine for now.

I do really need to get my hose reel installed in my van though. The 50 footer was not that big of an issue. The 100' on the other hand was a total pain to wrestle with.
post #5 of Old 03-20-2008, 01:12 PM

You can get a 3500 psi pw from HD.
post #6 of Old 01-28-2011, 11:42 PM

UPDATE: Screw Sunbrite Supply. The owner is an arrogant asshat.

Anyway.... if you are looking to service dumpster pads, you will want a hot water pressure washer. PSI is not that much of an issue, but you may want something at around 3k PSI. As I am sure you know, you will want the hot water to break down the grease/oil on the dumpster pad.

Beyond that, its actually possible build your own recovery (water reclamation) equipment. Pretty simple really.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode