Not even a little fish in industry :) - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 08-09-2016, 02:53 PM Thread Starter

Not even a little fish in industry :)

Hello Cleaningtalik community.

I want to start a bussiness like most of you guys have .
Why ?
1. Big fan of Dirty Jobs ( this ideea came from Gumbusters episodes )
1.Because this kind of job gives me satisfaction,it's like an adiction to pop out pimples and blackheads .
2. In my country ( RO , Europe ) are not many companies that can provide this type of service .-- Here are just two firms:Falch representative that provide equipment and another one that can provide this kind of service but they are more involved in glass / mechanical parts sandin
3. I wanna stop working for somebody's dream and start build mine .

What is my knowledge ?
Absolute 0 ( one time vacum water based cleaner for my car interior i'm not counting ) .
That's why I really appreciate your posts here and I'm reading everything I can to catch up .
I've worked at my dad's construction company and I've learned a few things about all types of house exterior.

What I'm aiming at ?
Sidewalks , parking lots, commercial entrances for stores, public parks,child playgrounds, every job i can do it .

What I can bring into this bussiness ?
My personal car and every saving that i can make until Marc-April 2017
A nice website that i will create with my colleague to be on the first results on google searches.

WHAT'S THE REAL QUESTION HERE ?
In this section [ Exterior Cleaning and Restoration - pressure washing ] most of the topics are from year 2011 - 2008 and i don't want to learn something that is already obsolete .
I want to know what is the minimum budget I should have to get it running [ I'm 22 y.o and making around 600-700$ now / month), any good class materials that I could get online, any youtube channels that would provide valuabe information about equipment and handling equipment AND IF YOU HAVE TIME some personal recomandations about what GEAR i should buy to get on my feet.

I know that nothing is for free and my personal input that i can bring is IT support ( 3 years of exp in a company ), if you have any kind of problems give me a PM, i would help you with pleasure.

Sorry for my english level, hope that this content make some sense )
Thanks for your guidelines and time.
Daniel

Last edited by Daniel194; 08-09-2016 at 03:05 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 09-18-2016, 10:02 PM

have you seen the oline pressure washing school post?
post #3 of Old 09-22-2016, 01:35 PM

I second oline pressure washing school
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 11-05-2016, 08:10 AM

I agree with the online Pressure Washing school. I'm currently going through it and the material is top notch. I highly recommend it for those who are starting out.

Mebane Pressure Washing, LLC
www.mebanepressurewashing.com
post #5 of Old 01-15-2018, 03:43 PM

Great topic

Professional Power Washing Service Serving Enumclaw, Buckley, Bonney Lake, Puyallup and the surrounding areas.
360-761-2986

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode