Pressure Cleaning Rates - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 07-11-2008, 01:26 PM Thread Starter

Pressure Cleaning Rates

Hey Everyone,
Wondering on rates anyone uses in central Florida area. Two reasons:
One-We have been doing this for awhile, mostly homes, and lately we have been getting told that our rates are too high, when before we were very competitive. I'm thinking we are being underbid by newer, less experienced companies. Which is fine, there is only so low we will go.
Two- we have been asked to submit a bid for a huge pressure clean of a hospital. 60-70 ft high, lots of levels, grade changes, towers, 5 stories, we have an idea, but want to know what someone would charge
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 07-11-2008, 03:15 PM

You may want to post some pics. Your rates are too high, we hear the same thing your not in Va are you.
post #3 of Old 07-11-2008, 03:42 PM Thread Starter

Thanks, I will post some pics.

No we are in Florida, funny we never used to hear that. Our rates are really competitive, so I thought. We went into this to make a decent living, not to be greedy, and that was how we ran our business, we make a decent profit, not outlandish. I just wonder where these people are getting their quotes from, and how can those companies make money.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode