Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

Pressure Washing a Brandon Strip Mall

6K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  Peerless 
#1 · (Edited)
This Strip Mall needed a good pressure wash.
It is located in Brandon Florida, close to Valrico our hometown which is just on the outskirts of Tampa. We also cleaned the builders roof in
Riverhills, with our non pressure roof cleaning Brandon system.

This strip mall pressure washing was done via downstreaming. Peerless
Pressure Washing Inc. uses multiple pressure washers to achieve the best result for our customers. We utilize a small GPM pressure washer
and a larger GPM pressure washer. With our exterior pressure washing experience as you can see here with multiple large exterior projects done http://www.peerlesspressurewashing.com/roofcleaning.htm
we can clean any exterior with care and experience second to none.

A short hose attached to a "whip hose" connected to our dedicated soap machine gives us a gentle soap with just enough volume to cover the area well and reach gables.

The concrete was very soft. No pressure could be used on this concrete cleaning. We used our non pressure roof cleaning experience to clean this concrete. A special mixture was used and rinsed with very low pressure. A surface cleaner had been used and scarred the concrete very badly. The concrete is still new and has been kept pretty clean.

I used to never use my downstream injector. After completing a 235 thousand square exterior wash with it in 2 days I have been giving it a second chance with this washer. I would recommend it to anyone!
Remember folks, a very little bit of SHC will go a VERY LONG way.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
This Strip Mall needed a good pressure wash.
It is located in Brandon Florida, close to Valrico our hometown which is just on the outskirts of Tampa. We also cleaned the builders roof in
Riverhills, with our non pressure roof cleaning system.

This strip mall pressure washing was done via downstreaming. Peerless
Pressure Washing Inc. uses multiple pressure washers to achieve the best result for our customers. We utilize a small GPM pressure washer
and a larger GPM pressure washer. With our exterior pressure washing experience as you can see here with multiple large exterior projects done http://www.peerlesspressurewashing.com/roofcleaning.htm
we can clean any exterior with care and experience second to none.

A short hose attached to a "whip hose" connected to our dedicated soap machine gives us a gentle soap with just enough volume to cover the area well and reach gables.

The concrete was very soft. No pressure could be used on this concrete cleaning. We used our non pressure roof cleaning experience to clean this concrete. A special mixture was used and rinsed with very low pressure. A surface cleaner had been used and scarred the concrete very badly. The concrete is still new and has been kept pretty clean.

I used to never use my downstream injector. After completing a 235 thousand square exterior wash with it in 2 days I have been giving it a second chance with this washer. I would recommend it to anyone!
Remember folks, a very little bit of SHC will go a VERY LONG way.
How old is that photo? just curious..

www.propowerwash.com

#3 ·
at the time it was a few days old, I think Ron.

Just did the plaza again. Brought back old memories...

Using my chem injector a lot more with my pressure washer now.

It still has soft concrete!

Does anyone know why the crete stays soft lol?
Can not even think of running a surface cleaner over it.

I usually never chem wash crete as it does a half arsed job, but had to on this one.

#6 ·
Another strip mall pressure washing in Tampa.
We cleaned all of the sidewalks, dumpster area, exterior and roof.

These Tampa pressure washing pictures were taken after the concrete dried nice and clean. <3

Attachments

#9 ·
Another roof cleaning Brandon picture!

This roof stunk so bad during the cleaning because it has so much algae. Our customers here in BRANDON FLORIDA love to smell the bleach working. When they smell the bleach they know it is clean!

Attachments

#10 ·
This was a steep high roof cleaning Brandon project we completed the other day. Loose granules, old shingles and threatening rain raised the difficulty.

Gotta always remember to get them down off of the roof BEFORE any rains starts to fall.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.