Pressure Washing company Lexington KY gets reviews. - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 11-20-2010, 05:37 PM Thread Starter

Pressure Washing company Lexington KY gets reviews.

We love getting reviews of our Pressure Washing service. Here is a site where your customers can leave reviews of your services. Check out Yelp.com

Here was a happy customer's review of our power washing services.

Michael Kreisle, First Choice Power Washing LLC
Lexington, KY 859-983-5955
We own and operate a great Cleaning Service in Lexington KY as well as provide
awesome Pressure Washing and Roof Cleaning services.
You can follow us on Facebook here...Pressure Washing Lexington KY
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 11-20-2010, 07:07 PM
Lou

Send a message via Yahoo to Lou
Congratulations Michael

Lou
Hoods & More
Phx, Az
602-434-1169
post #3 of Old 11-22-2010, 08:46 AM

Reviews on other sites can be both a good and bad thing. When I review yelp in my area it seems that the same person is writing bad reviews for at least two different company's.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 12-14-2010, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressure Cleaning View Post
Reviews on other sites can be both a good and bad thing. When I review yelp in my area it seems that the same person is writing bad reviews for at least two different company's.
consumers can decipher the honest from the conman imo.

the best one we have had so far is some roof cleaning tool from Maryland was instructed to leave a nasty review on our google places listing.
I just noticed you are in Maryland PC, reading the thread after I posted and that is purely coincidence. I will PM the perps name if you want.

I called him and asked him why he would do such an unethical thing to another business owner in the same industry trying to raise a family that he has never spoken to or even knew about hours prior to committing such an unethical act.

You want to know what his answer was?

so and so told me to do it, said you were a "bad guy"!

Thank god for my wife, I did by a ticket and was going to make an example of him even after he pulled the review. The Youtube vid would have been great....

Google has a help center for this and anyone that has any probs with an E Bully call me and I can help you solve this.
Google has a private help forum where you can keep a thread alive and update as needed. They will answer you and even instruct you on what to do if they find your complaint valid.

They can decipher good pro business practices like what Mike is showing here.

Peerless Roof Cleaning Tampa Florida
(813)230-5915
Professional Shingle and Tile Tampa Roof Cleaning Blog

Last edited by Peerless; 12-14-2010 at 09:02 AM.
post #5 of Old 12-14-2010, 11:25 AM

Please Pm me. So there is a company or person telling people to leave bad reviews? Are they link to these industry forums?

I was doing a search to see what people are saying about the $99 guy in my area, he has bad reviews. Which is expected!

We try to make every customer happy and its hard to get a bad review, most of the homes and decks we service are in need and the difference is so clear a blind man can see it.
post #6 of Old 12-14-2010, 11:34 AM

PM sent your way.

(813)230-5915
post #7 of Old 12-15-2010, 05:14 PM

Thanks, you have to take the good and bad with social sites.
post #8 of Old 12-16-2010, 09:35 AM

yep, just the concrete proof I needed at the time. Google even looked into it further (via a phone call from a heavy hitter I know from my golfing days) and this helped them with the new places algo they said.

Without that review I would have not been able to have the penalties reversed like I did. He helped quite a bit with me proving what was going on. As he did it from the same ip that he posts from. The problem originally was a blackhat google places listing that was made by a internet savvy competitor trying to get my phone number/site banned from the 7-pac. He made the listing and then went to a bunch of forums making threads asking for folks to complain about me.

I contacted a lawyer and he reviewed what I had and said he needed 5k to squash him. I told him he wasn't worth 5k!

Turns out that the lawyer is a SEO nerd like me and we chat all the time now. One of my best seo chat buddies now! LAwyers are SEO BEASTS!

Just go's to show you what you do in the dark will eventually come to the light.

Looking back now, it flatters me that they go to all of this trouble over me and I believe I handled myself like a pro.

(813)230-5915

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode