Revenue Percentages - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum
View Poll Results: What Type of Pressure Wasing Do You Do Most?
House Washes 6 54.55%
Concrete/ Flat work 2 18.18%
Fleet/ Vehicle 1 9.09%
Decks/ Wood Clean and Seal 2 18.18%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of Old 07-03-2006, 02:20 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
FCPWLLC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Lexington, KY
Posts: 326
Revenue Percentages

Do most of you specialize in one area of Pressure Washing? If you do it all, Can you break it down in pecentages of your revenue?

I do Flat Work and Vinyl Siding mostly. Vinyl Siding being 60% of my Gross.

Michael Kreisle, First Choice Power Washing LLC
Lexington, KY 859-983-5955
We own and operate a great Cleaning Service in Lexington KY as well as provide
awesome Pressure Washing and Roof Cleaning services.
You can follow us on Facebook here...Pressure Washing Lexington KY
FCPWLLC is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of Old 07-03-2006, 02:43 PM
Senior Member
 
PressurePros's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Havertown, PA
Posts: 621
Based upon gross revenue its 70% decks for me. But with the higher margins that HW'ing generates the remaining 30% of gross revenue comprises 50% of my net money.

PressurePros, Inc
Pressure Washing Companies
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/pressurewashing
Offering PA roof cleaning to Havertown, Broomall, Newtown Square PA
and surrounding communities in Delaware County PA
PressurePros is offline  
post #3 of Old 07-03-2006, 05:42 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 222
I'd say about 75% is residential, about 20% condos/hoa's, and the other 5% is commercial flatwork.

Last edited by Mike Williamson; 07-05-2006 at 10:39 PM.
Mike Williamson is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of Old 07-05-2006, 06:28 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 16
I do mostly trucks. Kind of fell on me - I am good at it and stay buisy all weeken;to tired to work on Monday then do local delivery trucks on Tuesday and then the rest of the week whatever comes up.
Bruce Stanley is offline  
post #5 of Old 07-06-2006, 12:17 PM
Senior Member
 
russ s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Prattville, Alabama
Posts: 740
Send a message via MSN to russ s Send a message via Yahoo to russ s
mostly houses by volume but my $$$$ comes from large flatwork contracts
russ s is offline  
post #6 of Old 07-08-2006, 11:25 AM
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 31
Over here in the UK, for me it's mainly Block Paving, Concrete Slabs, York-Stone and Indian Sandstone, I do, do decks and furniture but people don't always want to spend as much money them for some reason.
Here is a B&A concrete photo from one of this weeks jobs.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pembury before.JPG (61.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Pembury after.JPG (58.7 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by R&A Pressure Washing; 07-08-2006 at 11:40 AM.
R&A Pressure Washing is offline  
post #7 of Old 11-23-2018, 07:17 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCPWLLC View Post
Do most of you specialize in one area of Pressure Washing? If you do it all, Can you break it down in pecentages of your revenue?

I do Flat Work and Vinyl Siding mostly. Vinyl Siding being 60% of my Gross.
I end up getting around 90% as siding and have a hard time selling flat work. What's your secret?
james_beacon is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome