Rust Removal Cleaner 40% less expensive than other cleaners
Rust Removal Cleaner at 40% less expensive than other cleaner to put more profits in your pocket. Cantol offers this cleaner in sizes from 1 case of 4 gallons up to 55 gallon drums.
Orders or more info call
1 Case of 4 Gallons: $148.60 = $37.15 per gallon
6 Gallon Pail: $212.70 = $35.45 per gallon
20 Gallon Drum: $673.00 = $33.65
30 Gallon Drum: $988.50 = $32.95
If you need larger sizes I can provide pricing.
THE CANTOL GUARANTEECantol guarantees its products, when used as directed, to do all it
claims. We will send, where practical, a representative to show how
the product should be used and they will furnish any necessary
directions. Should the product fail to demonstrate our claims, the
remaining material may be returned to us and no charge will be made.
NONCORR is a non-corrosive, non-fuming, biodegradable cleaner containing a low pH organic salt that acts like an acid but without the safety concerns found in traditional acid cleaners. NONCORR is classified as a mild skin irritant. Thus providing significant safety, handling, labeling and shipping
advantages. Both the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and Transport Dangerous Goods (TDG) of Canada do not regulate NONCORR. In traditional acid cleaners two of the most commonly used toxic substances are hydrochloric acid and phosphoric acid. NONCORR is proven to be an effective replacement for these, and many other acids, acid blends and organic acids. NONCORR provides fast removal of calcium, lime, rust, and other deposits typically found on metal surfaces today. NONCORR is a detergent rich formulation that clings to the surface while providing effective soil removal at an economical cost.
• NON-CORROSIVE • BIODEGRADABLE
• REMOVES LIME DEPOSITS • NON-REGULATED
• REMOVES RUST STAINS • NON-FUMING
• ACID REPLACEMENT • REPLACES HYDROCHLORIC ACID
• ACTS LIKE AN ACID • REPLACES PHOSPHORIC ACID
• HIGH DETERGENCY • NON-CAUSTIC
• LOW VOCs • HARMLESS TO PLUMBING
Processing Plants: tile floors, walls, grouting, and stainless steel equipment.
Kitchens: floors, walls, grouting, stainless steel equipment, food preparation surfaces, steam tables, fish tanks, coffee makers, blenders, and other appliances.
Housekeeping: bathrooms to clean toilets, urinals, tile floors, walls, sinks faucets, tubs and showers.
Brewery: tile floors, walls, and grouting, stainless steel tanks, equipment, pipes and valves.
Engineering: to remove hard water scale from heating, air conditioning equipment, and humidifiers
General Maintenance: cement sidewalks, terrazzo floors, patios, and around swimming pools.
Rust Removal: metal surfaces, concrete, toilets, urinals.
• Remove excess dirt and grime.
• Dilute to a recommended dilution of one part NONCORR to 30 parts water.
• For stubborn soil make up a more concentrated solution.
• Apply by brush, cloth, and dip or soak method.
• Let NONCORR do the work for several minutes.
• Scrub thoroughly when applicable and rinse with water.
• For most stains, spray at a rate of 250-500′ per 1/2 gallon, or approximately 500-800′ per gallon.