All round kitchen and toilet cleaner - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By typcorn

post #1 of Old 07-26-2014, 01:17 AM Thread Starter

All round kitchen and toilet cleaner

Hi guys, I've heard about Bio Clean in a few posts and checked it out on their website which looks quite impressive. For those who have used it, can I use it for oven, and kitchen grease as well?

So far I've been using dishdrop and baking soda but am getting tired of mixing the stuff and it's not strong enough for really stubborn stains, hard water stains, soap scum and mold.

Any feedback on those who have used Bio Clean products or if anyone can recommend a similar product sold in Australia?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 08-14-2014, 03:36 AM

Ecocleancares.com provides great eco clean products. You can check them even.
post #3 of Old 08-18-2014, 01:39 AM

Quite a commercial you have here for the stuff. It is sad that people get taken in by thinking they need all these cleaners to clean something with. And on top of that they don't even know what hard water actually does and how to fix it... which can not be done with a 'cleaner'.

Next time instead of just talking about this stuff post a video. Show us... don't just tease me!

By the way, for kitchen grease if you use a Magic Eraser a little wet and then wipe..... all gone! And since we are making a commercial how about advertising the spongeoutlet? They sell Magic Erasers wholesale and doesn't end up costing near as much as chemicals that do little to nothing yet still make you scrub.

I have a question though.... do you make a commission from that stuff you are trying to sell? If you are, I need to talk to the people at the spongeoutlet and tell them I need a little cash on the side for referring people
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 08-25-2014, 12:40 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintcar93 View Post
Quite a commercial you have here for the stuff. It is sad that people get taken in by thinking they need all these cleaners to clean something with. And on top of that they don't even know what hard water actually does and how to fix it... which can not be done with a 'cleaner'.

Next time instead of just talking about this stuff post a video. Show us... don't just tease me!

By the way, for kitchen grease if you use a Magic Eraser a little wet and then wipe..... all gone! And since we are making a commercial how about advertising the spongeoutlet? They sell Magic Erasers wholesale and doesn't end up costing near as much as chemicals that do little to nothing yet still make you scrub.

I have a question though.... do you make a commission from that stuff you are trying to sell? If you are, I need to talk to the people at the spongeoutlet and tell them I need a little cash on the side for referring people
I am relatively new in the cleaning business, pardon my ignorance if I think I can use cleaners for hard water stains. One of my client's place is in a farm house and the toilet bowl is completely stained in orange and brown mineral build up from the water tank. Any suggestions on how you would clean this without a 'cleaner'?

I will give the magic erasers a go but I think mixing up a baking soda paste is still cheaper at this point.
post #5 of Old 08-28-2014, 09:42 PM

For the stained toilet, try a pumice stone with a gloved hand, or if you can find one, a pumice stone attached to a handle. Hope this helps.
post #6 of Old 08-29-2014, 01:23 AM

for toilet cleaning try with harpist solid it may have powerful germs killer . it is also give nice perfume smell in room .. i would recmond to use more water everyday cleaning with brash
post #7 of Old 08-29-2014, 03:15 PM

Has anyone tried Simply Green products? I saw some at Sams and it looked like decent stuff but I haven't tried it out yet.
post #8 of Old 08-29-2014, 05:19 PM

I have tried Simply Green and surprisingly, it made me cough a lot and I never tried it again. I've been cleaning 11 yrs. and don't react to many products like that.
post #9 of Old 08-29-2014, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neet View Post
Has anyone tried Simply Green products? I saw some at Sams and it looked like decent stuff but I haven't tried it out yet.
I have used simple green but I think it dosent do a good job on cleaning unless used on exterior surfaces other wise its kinda harsh. go buy your local cleaning supply store there should be something you can get cheap that is 50/50 mixture hope this helps.
post #10 of Old 08-29-2014, 07:00 PM

Need tips on A bid

Quote:
Originally Posted by grisby24 View Post
I have used simple green but I think it dosent do a good job on cleaning unless used on exterior surfaces other wise its kinda harsh. go buy your local cleaning supply store there should be something you can get cheap that is 50/50 mixture hope this helps.
Has any know anything about bidding on a state contract? I need some help with a bid.
post #11 of Old 09-07-2014, 02:23 PM

Thanks for sharing the BioClean info. One thing I always rely on as even a consumer for cleaning products are amazon reviews and bioclean holds up quite well on that front.
post #12 of Old 10-26-2014, 07:18 PM

what you think is suitable for cleaning of bathrooms and toilets
momentum likes this.

We think it’s important to provide skilled and experienced personnel so our work is always of the highest standard. Corona Cleaning
We are a family business, we have several years of experience and we can clean your house, office or apartment and we do it reliably and on time
post #13 of Old 10-09-2017, 12:34 AM

Hey,
Nice to see you in this professional platform. I own a cleaning business; I consider one should go for eco-friendly cleaning products that are nontoxic for you and your environment. Laundry detergents and all-purpose baking-soda scrubs are really better for homes. Bathroom should be clean regularly. For the stained toilet, try a pumice stone. You can use acidic vinegar and baking soda as they are an effective solution for cleaning. If mildew is a problem then a solution of vinegar, borax and hydrogen peroxide. Hope this will help you.

Momentum Janitorial Inc.
Premium provider of commercial janitorial services
Southern California
post #14 of Old 11-29-2017, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by radhanrk View Post
for toilet cleaning try with harpist solid it may have powerful germs killer . it is also give nice perfume smell in room .. i would recmond to use more water everyday cleaning with brash
Yes...
post #15 of Old 12-03-2017, 02:19 PM

Our cleaning services use Clorox to clean toilet and any hard cleaning surfaces.
post #16 of Old 12-03-2017, 05:16 PM

I used to like Simply Green. Not now. I find the smell annoying. And it doesnt do any better a job than what I choose to use.

Instead of bleach products, I started using hydrogen peroxide all purpose cleaners. They do just a good a job, and the are not harsh to ME or my customers. I like the one by Lysol, due to its pleasant smell. I feel it is important to use products that smell great - people seem to really appreciate this.
post #17 of Old 05-26-2019, 05:27 AM

Why not make your own?

Here is what you need:
  • Vinegar (I buy this in huge jugs at Costco for $3)
  • Baking Soda (again I just get the huge bags for $6 at Costco)
  • Dish Soap (for some reason blue Dawn seems to be the magic one but you can use anything you have on hand– this is NOT a nontoxic dish soap. You can use some of the green soaps like Method for a totally nontoxic bathroom)
  • Fragrance Oils (optional)
  • Dish Scrubber (optional)
  • and of course you will need a spray bottle.

Here are the recipes I use:

::TO CLEAN THE TOILET:
Mix 1 cup vinegar
and 1 Cup Baking soda

Method: I just dump each of them straight in the bowl because it is going to foam and fizz like crazy. Let this mixture sit for a bit and then just use your scrubber to clean around the bowl.

This should leave your toilet bowl nice and sparkly clean.
post #18 of Old 05-26-2019, 06:37 PM

I only use products that smell nice to me since I clean almost every day. AND safe stuff. They may cost a bit more but as you dilute them,, it evens out in the end. I like Method and Meyers Clean Day stuff and most of my customers prefer this too.
But I DO need to find a good granite counter cleaner that also smells nice. Any suggestions?
Personally, I don't care for all those DIY mixes of vinegar and baking soda. UGH! Stinky, and wont really do as good a job. I think some of us go a bit too far in the yak about "green cleaners." Use products that you feel are safe and also SMELL good. Your customers will appreciate this.
post #19 of Old 08-02-2019, 05:21 PM

i hope, a lot of people are looking for opportunities not to clean them. But the condition of the kitchen and toilet are very important. That is why the solution can be like using companies like EMOP. And your residential will be always clean.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode