Bamboo Flooring - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 09-15-2008, 09:44 PM Thread Starter

Bamboo Flooring

Hi all!
Been a long time since i posted, still read every chance i can..

Thought i would ask for some advice. Last year i asked if anyone had any suggestions for cleaning Bamboo Floors. I got some replys--- thanks! I wanted to see if any of the new guys and gals had any magic!!
I have a new residential customer tomorrow, they have bamboo, the last cleaner left it with a BAD film, so Please HELP if you can!!

Thanks,
Davonne
Seymour,TN
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 09-30-2008, 09:44 PM Thread Starter

Anybody CLEAN Bamboo???

hi

wanted to check again about Bamboo Floors, need some help on cleaning.

thanks!!
post #3 of Old 09-30-2008, 11:18 PM

Cleaning bamboo floors requires little more than a damp mop, or a padded cleaning head on your vacuum cleaner. With this soft-touch approach, you can easily pick up everyday dust and dirt, which can scratch the finish of the bamboo floor’s surface over time. Even though bamboo, due to its tropical origins, is used to a certain amount of moisture, it is still a good idea not to over-wet the floor. The mop you use should only be wet enough to be called "damp." Spills should be wiped up as soon as they happen, and special attention should be given to any oily substances, such as asphalt residue from a driveway or road. These substances can cause stubborn stains. Items like steel wool or scouring powder should be avoided in order to preserve the bamboo floor’s finish which can be damaged by these methods. When it comes to keeping bamboo floors clean, the "soft touch" approach is a good rule of thumb. Use only PH Neutral cleaners
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 10-11-2011, 07:43 AM

According to me, Bamboo Flooring is a one of the best flooring and Bamboo Flooring is a very beautiful as well as attractive flooring. Bamboo Flooring is a very famous and popular for its design as well as color.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode