Mold can be harmful. There are many ways to get rid of it which use everyday household products that you probably already have. To begin with, youíll need a scrub brush, rubber gloves to protect your hands and a spray bottle. You can use products like bleach, borax, vinegar, hydrogen peroxide, baking soda, etc. Spray or apply it to the mold. Wait for 10-15 minutes and wipe with a rag or scrub appropriately. However, if the mold spread over a larger area, it's always better to call in a professional.