Beautiful Carpet Cleaning - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 12-08-2009, 07:40 AM Thread Starter

Beautiful Carpet Cleaning

I am generally happy with hiring carpet cleaners to take care of my carpet cleaning needs. I am living in Naperville and there are many Naperville Carpet Cleaning providers available. They aren't very expensive too.

Naperville Carpet Cleaning
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 01-05-2010, 01:36 AM

Remove carpet stains

Use baby wipes to clean stains on carpets and upholstery. Using baby wipes means that it costs much less than using the wipes made for the job.

Baby wipes have many uses, so even if you have no babies it is worth keeping baby wipes: any sort of stain or light mark that needs removal can often be rubbed off with baby wipes!
post #3 of Old 09-03-2010, 02:09 AM

remove carpet stains

You can use baby wipes but it is not the solution to remove all type of stains because carpets are made up of different-2 fibers. Expert Professional cleaners know how to clean different type of stains.

thanks,
professional Carpet Cleaning Chester and Carpet Cleaning Preston
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 09-03-2010, 02:20 AM

post #5 of Old 09-04-2010, 02:51 AM

Besides professional carpet cleaners, there are also many carpet cleaning and stain removal tips you could try by yourself at home. Here are some reference links pointing to the same. You could either use the home-available products directly, or use them to form a cleaning solutions. Anyways, I hope these links are worth bookmarking for your daily cleaning needs at home.

Remove Coffee Stains From Carpets
Quick Carpet Stain Removal Tips
Remove Nasty Pet Stain Off Carpets
post #6 of Old 09-07-2010, 02:32 AM

Carpet cleaning is not so easy for normal people. We should be glad there are professionals able to do the cleaning right.

Best Regards
who offers the best carpet cleaning, professional cleaning services? Help me find carpet cleaning London.
Glad are carpet cleaning London reliable and eager to improve my carpet cleaning skills.
post #7 of Old 09-16-2010, 02:16 AM

Thanks. But if any one wants carpet cleaners in UK you can also visit a Carpet Cleaning Site.
post #8 of Old 10-14-2010, 02:37 AM

Carpet Cleaning must be done by professionals carpet cleaner. They will provide the absolute best carpet cleaning service available..
post #9 of Old 11-14-2010, 10:48 PM

Carpet cleaning tips:
Even areas rugs need cleaning underneath occasionally - pick them up and vacuum underneath once every other month.
Always test for colorfastness before using any stain removers - pick a small area in a hidden corner to make sure the cleaning product won't affect the carpet color.
Stain resistant carpets eventually lose their "resisting power" - after cleaning, have the protector reapplied.
Door mats in front of doors (one outside, one inside) make a huge difference in reducing the amount of dirt tracked into a home - use them generously.
Act quickly on spills even on stain-resistant surfaces - start your blotting and absorbing before stains get a chance to sink in to deeply.
When picking up spills, remember to blot and not rub or scrub, which can damage the carpet fibers.
post #10 of Old 01-12-2011, 11:50 PM

Baby Wipes are great for quick wipe up spills

Baby wipes for carpet stains. LOl. In this part of town Atlanta Ga. Baby wipes are used for babies. However, I've used them to wipe up fresh dog poo stains and fresh spots. A carpet spotter should be used and a terry towel or microfiber cloth for most jobs. Don't go out and buy baby wipes. Just use them if they are on hand. We also do emergency spills and stain removal in atlanta and surrounding cities. Look up your local carpet cleaner for more details. Just hope I helped a little.
post #11 of Old 02-13-2011, 06:14 AM

Stain Treatments - (Always Spot Test First!)
Wine - Treat with Club Soda
Ink - Treat with Hair Spray or Rubbing Alcohol
Gum - Treat it by freezing it with ice cubes, then scrape
Soda - Treat it with a mixture of dish soap and water... about 1tsp to 1 cup water.

Love mother nature? Eco Friendly Cleaning Now!
post #12 of Old 02-13-2011, 08:34 AM

Hello Carpet Lovers! Want tips and information about Carpet Cleaning? Visit Quality Carpet Cleaning San Diego and Carpet Cleaning Information.
post #13 of Old 03-07-2011, 04:20 PM

Lots of hacks joining the ranks for a fast buck. Better off hiring a seasoned pro.

http://www.carpet-cleaning-hacienda-heights.com
post #14 of Old 03-09-2011, 12:00 PM

Hey Rokejog stop spamming!

You make it sound as it you are a customer describing their carpet cleaning experience. Then you stuff your post with keyword and link to a carpet cleaning company in naperville. Are you a customer or the owner of this cleaning service. If you are the owner or are associated with this company you are simply spamming. You did not provide anyone here on this forum one iota of useful information. Even forum member who give bad advice are at least trying to be helpful, and other member can help correct misinformation. But spamming decreases the efficacy of this forum. If it is filled with spam, it wont help anyone, plus it will decrease the seo value of everyone's posts.
post #15 of Old 03-09-2011, 12:04 PM

Maria Duponts Post

Why are you asking who does the best carpet cleaning then link to a certain carpet cleaning website? Is this your carpet cleaning company? Are you really asking who does the best carpet cleaning or are you just doing seo? I mean it is fair to include a link to your company if you are providing legitimate info, but just using posts as a way to boost seo is called spam.
post #16 of Old 11-16-2011, 04:58 PM

Yes, I'm also satisfied with residential cleaning like carpet cleaning. Providing quality services for cleaning is the best tool to attract customers to get your service.
post #17 of Old 11-19-2011, 01:28 AM

hi guys..thanks for sharing...
here are some tips that i generally use ..
1.Carpets need to be vacuumed once a week and more often in areas of heavy traffic
2.Soil retardants can be applied to new carpets or to newly cleaned carpets.
3.Add baking soda to the bag in your vacuum to fight odors.
4.Pay special attention to the areas where people sit and move their feet.
keep sharing....
post #18 of Old 11-20-2011, 05:29 AM

carpet cleaning professionals make our life easy! it's not easy to clean your carpet by tour own self.
post #19 of Old 11-29-2011, 04:15 AM

Thanks for the awesome thread! This was really useful information for me.
Last year I redecorated my house and went for white everything: white couch, while lamps, white shelves and cupboards. In the end I decided I had to add a bit of colour and got loads of really nice colourful rugs and mats. Ever since, cleaning them has been a real challenge. So....thanks for the tipps!

Last edited by annaarkins; 12-07-2011 at 02:16 AM.
post #20 of Old 11-30-2011, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LArugcleaning View Post
Carpet Cleaning must be done by professionals carpet cleaner. They will provide the absolute best carpet cleaning service available..

i agree!!!
lots of professionals can do the job...
less hassle for you.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode