BONA for all types hardwood floors? - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 08-12-2013, 02:27 PM Thread Starter

BONA for all types hardwood floors?

Hi, I have a question. I'm using Bona for all my clients hardwood floors, my girlfriend told me that she damaged wood floor by bona one time.I'm using it because i think floors looks great and is very safe product to use.But maybe damage by bona happen for you too?Maybe i should find other product?So far i wasn't happy with Murphy bc after a while is building up and Bona was the best. What do u think?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 12-08-2013, 10:00 AM

Have HEARD of but never USED BONA.
When I started, I used Murphey's but now that hardwood floors are the must~have, every client has a wood floor installer promoting their own OVER PRICED products.
If you use anything but what THEY promote~the warranty on the floor is VOID.
Usually, the customer buys the product ONCE and never does again.
I use Mr. Clean (diluted) or Pine-Sol (the GOOD smelling product~not the one's that smell like a hospital.)
Not ONE complaint or defected warranty.
post #3 of Old 01-22-2014, 03:13 AM

Through the laboratory test, Bio clean shows the 100% result that kills each and every bacteria, spot and stains and clean at the same time even for hard floor also.Its not only for surface cleaning but also for walls and hobs as well. Try this product.Really helpful.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 01-22-2014, 08:35 AM

Bona is the best

We exclusively use Bona on hardwood floors, and have never had a problem. The solution is applied directly to the mop, not the floor. 90% of our clients who have wood floors ask what we use and are very happy to hear that we use Bona.

Kyra Deprez
The Boardwalk Cleaning Co
www.boardwalkcleaning.com
post #5 of Old 02-04-2014, 11:04 AM

Bona is a wooden floor cleaner which is ready to use waterborne cleaner designed with the on-going maintenance of finished timber floors.But what I do is that I use it only rarely,that is when I really need it for spots or stains.You can either mist a light area or just mist the mops. Using a chemical cleaner regularly is not needed except when there are extreme spills and spots.
post #6 of Old 02-16-2014, 06:24 PM Thread Starter

Thanks guys.So far my customers love bone and I never got a complain, however is a little bit expensive...:/
post #7 of Old 02-17-2014, 10:30 AM

Being a green company, I could never use Bona. http://www.ewg.org/guides/cleaners/5...odFloorCleaner
post #8 of Old 02-17-2014, 09:24 PM Thread Starter

Maid to Shine,this is awesome website! My company is not green, is is good know that some of the products are less harm that other.
The main products I use is:
multi purpuse pine soile for general lavender , magic eraser, sprayaway for glass,sweefers for dust, bona for wood floors
What do you guys use (main products) ????

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode