Business Offer - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 08-14-2015, 05:05 PM Thread Starter

Business Offer

I got an email yesterday from a cleaning company that selling Business Opportunity. I have no idea where it came from, unless it came from this forum.

I'm not mad at all, I was just wondering has anybody else received an email offer from them...

its called Blue Dot Cleaning No franchise fee or royalties.

I was also blown away by the $3,999 price tag to get started.

I think these cleaning franchises are getting smarter. Your basically just paying for a business license.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 08-15-2015, 02:37 AM

I didn't google them but for that low price they might do it like this.... they take all of your phone calls. That way they know who calls you. They basically set up your schedule and maybe give a little guidance on cleaning. They will want a monthly fee of some sort for taking calls etc. Give ME the $5,000 and I'll get you 15 recurring customers, you answer your own phone and never owe me another penny.

Most of those companies get you 1 time cleans or cheap cleans... splash & dash jobs. They know little about the cleaning business but they are good at internet marketing and suckering people into signing binding contracts that result in the company making a lot of money if you want to cancel.

Seems like I did get an email awhile ago from a company like this or maybe I saw it some place on the internet.

Last edited by sprintcar93; 08-15-2015 at 02:40 AM.
post #3 of Old 08-15-2015, 06:22 AM Thread Starter

I had a bad feeling about that. Sounds like Misquito Minus. I think some companies are getting smarter. Basically just skirting under the franchise laws. But. I also think there pulling the sane crap.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 08-16-2015, 12:43 PM

And now there are companies that are getting jobs for people and telling them they are a sub contractor yet paying them hourly. Both the customer and the sub contractor (AKA employee to the IRS) gets screwed right now and later the company will be in hot water with the IRS for having employees and not real subs. But the company will probably make lots of money and probably crowdfund somehow so they will end up + a few million when all is said and done.

Moral of the story.... Just get your own customers and build your own company. Or, if you want to franchise then buy in to what is known as a real franchise so they take all of your money legally so you can go out of business within 3 years and not be in hot water with the IRS, just in debt to the franchise.... but still better than the IRS.
post #5 of Old 09-01-2015, 10:29 AM

Awesome guide! Thanks for sharing with us!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode