Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

Cleanliness of bathrooms

4K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Johnhandsome 
#1 ·
All of us wish to have clean and tidy bathrooms and toilets. If it is not clean, we won’t feel like using it. The chance of getting diseases from toilets are very high. Hence it's the duty of each one of us to keep our bathrooms and toilets free of germs.
One of the major problem faced by most of the homeowners is the water clogging in the shower drain. It might be because of the hair or due to some other reason. I had recently faced this issue. The showers were rusted and were clogged. Although I clean it quite often, we could again see the water clogged after each bath. At last, I had to get the help of professional plumbers of our locality to sort out the issue.

#2 ·
Very caring post you have given here! Tips in this post are nice and quite useful. In my 25 years of experience in commercial cleaning, I would suggest taking good care of the bathroom and keeping it clean through proper maintenance you can add years to the life of your restroom. By reducing the moisture levels in bathroom you’ll reduce the growth of mold in grout and on your tiled surfaces. A quick wipe down of tiles after showering to keep the worst of the mold growth at bay. You could also open windows, or switch on an exhaust fan or dehumidifier. Paste of baking soda and water is a perfect solution for bathroom cleaning.
Hi momentum,
These are some great tips to clean the bathroom.White Vinegar is the best solution to clean the toilet and bathroom.
Thanks!!

#7 ·
Very caring post you have given here! Tips in this post are nice and quite useful. In my 25 years of experience in commercial cleaning, I would suggest taking good care of the bathroom and keeping it clean through proper maintenance you can add years to the life of your restroom. By reducing the moisture levels in bathroom you’ll reduce the growth of mold in grout and on your tiled surfaces. A quick wipe down of tiles after showering to keep the worst of the mold growth at bay. You could also open windows, or switch on an exhaust fan or dehumidifier. Paste of baking soda and water is a perfect solution for bathroom cleaning.
Very helpful comment!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.