Cleanliness of bathrooms - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By gonveil

post #1 of Old 05-01-2017, 12:06 PM Thread Starter

Cleanliness of bathrooms

All of us wish to have clean and tidy bathrooms and toilets. If it is not clean, we wonít feel like using it. The chance of getting diseases from toilets are very high. Hence it's the duty of each one of us to keep our bathrooms and toilets free of germs.
One of the major problem faced by most of the homeowners is the water clogging in the shower drain. It might be because of the hair or due to some other reason. I had recently faced this issue. The showers were rusted and were clogged. Although I clean it quite often, we could again see the water clogged after each bath. At last, I had to get the help of professional plumbers of our locality to sort out the issue.
momentum likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 05-04-2017, 02:11 AM

Very caring post you have given here! Tips in this post are nice and quite useful. In my 25 years of experience in commercial cleaning, I would suggest taking good care of the bathroom and keeping it clean through proper maintenance you can add years to the life of your restroom. By reducing the moisture levels in bathroom youíll reduce the growth of mold in grout and on your tiled surfaces. A quick wipe down of tiles after showering to keep the worst of the mold growth at bay. You could also open windows, or switch on an exhaust fan or dehumidifier. Paste of baking soda and water is a perfect solution for bathroom cleaning.

Momentum Janitorial Inc.
Premium provider of commercial janitorial services
Southern California
post #3 of Old 05-29-2017, 01:47 AM

I think you made the right choice in opting to hire professional plumbing services. However, the fact that there was water collecting there would imply that there will be residual microbial life just waiting to harm you. It would be a good idea to also get someone to clean / disinfect your bathroom. In such situations my personal choice would have been Mr. Homecare.https://www.mrhomecare.in/home-clean...room-cleaning/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 06-01-2017, 02:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momentum View Post
Very caring post you have given here! Tips in this post are nice and quite useful. In my 25 years of experience in commercial cleaning, I would suggest taking good care of the bathroom and keeping it clean through proper maintenance you can add years to the life of your restroom. By reducing the moisture levels in bathroom youíll reduce the growth of mold in grout and on your tiled surfaces. A quick wipe down of tiles after showering to keep the worst of the mold growth at bay. You could also open windows, or switch on an exhaust fan or dehumidifier. Paste of baking soda and water is a perfect solution for bathroom cleaning.
Hi momentum,
These are some great tips to clean the bathroom.White Vinegar is the best solution to clean the toilet and bathroom.
Thanks!!
post #5 of Old 08-24-2017, 05:39 AM

I am a person who keeps so much concern in keeping bathroom clean.
post #6 of Old 08-24-2017, 05:42 AM

This was a good information.
post #7 of Old 08-24-2017, 07:23 AM

Speaking from a medical point of view, it is VERY unlikely you will catch a disease froom a toilet, unless, of course, you drink its water. If someone in the household has an infectious disease, everyone should wash their hands thoroughly after using the toilet, and the ill person should have a separate water glass. If the person has an infectious SKIN disease (NOT likely-) plans should be made to wipe the toilet seat upper and lower after this person uses it. Use an all purpose anti-bacterial cleaner for this.

I have found that for the average homeowner, they should make it a habit to clean the bathroom every single week, and it helps to schedule it on a particular day. I chose Sundays to do this, as its a quiet day in my home. And this is a thorough,, deep cleaning, not just a wipe down.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode