Getting Closer - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 08-07-2015, 02:02 AM Thread Starter

Getting Closer

My website and blog is getting closer to being finished. The main reason it has taken so long it that I had a hard decision to make.... did I want to make ebooks or a paid section.... I decided on a paid section. Don't worry, there is plenty of information and reading for FREE!!

I'm getting all the text together now and once I get all of that done and the website live I will start on the videos. So there will be new and better content every week. Sometimes every day, ya just never know about me.

Anyway, now that I have that hard decision out of the way I'm really motivated to get it up and going for you. If you are interested in being one of the first to view it just send me a private message or leave your email address below. Be sure and tell me what city you are in.

For the first year or so this is not going to be a site where just anyone will go. I'm going to specifically invite people. Sure anyone can go if they find it but most people won't be able to find it for awhile. I want it to be kind of special for awhile.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 10-04-2015, 12:50 AM

Yes it is a good option go for paid section to promote your business.
post #3 of Old 10-04-2015, 11:37 AM Thread Starter

I've lost motivation to help people lately.... everyone wants it all for free and then after I help they turn in to bitch mode! From now on if you want help send a personal boob shot or a boob shot of your wife or friend. And if that's not an option I'll need cash up front.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 10-14-2015, 01:10 AM

Like a running a cleaning company website or your cleaning company website ? Sorry I am new here

Owner of Mighty Clean Home
House Cleaning Roswell
The future belongs to the few of us still willing to get our hands dirty
post #5 of Old 10-14-2015, 01:28 PM Thread Starter

A site to help others with questions giving them real answers. But I just don't think I can deal with the day in and day out low street smart IQ of people. I'd normally laugh at that statement but since it's true, it's just not funny.
post #6 of Old 10-14-2015, 10:18 PM

Maybe do a podcast site ? Do like a podcast once a week and then put it up on the site and have people ask question on like your facebook or twitter feed and then also write about the topic afterwards to help answer questions ?

Might be easier that way

Owner of Mighty Clean Home
House Cleaning Roswell
The future belongs to the few of us still willing to get our hands dirty
post #7 of Old 10-15-2015, 12:42 AM Thread Starter

People nowadays are pretty much useless. Heck, between the time I opened this thread and started to type just after midnight, one of my girl's texts me and tells me she is calling in for tomorrow. She is siiiiiiick..... can't do anything. Then I remind her that she has the caddy and the key to the house and she says she will bring it by in the morning. Uhuh.... she is sick of getting up early.

Most people are excited to start a cleaning business until they figure out it requires them to WORK and at that point they aren't interested any more. Doing what you said isn't a bad idea, but it would require effort by me... and if others only put out effort for a few days/weeks it just isn't worth it to me. I couldn't charge enough for it to be worth it and the odds of anyone giving me a boob shot on top of payment are slim to none. So I think I'm going to delete the website that I already have more than half way finished.

It was on the news at 10 that said they don't have enough people to work in my area so the price of new houses will sky rocket. No, it's not a shortage of people to work, it's an abundance of lazy asses. They are everywhere!
post #8 of Old 10-16-2015, 07:25 PM

Really a website is important for improve your business online. And paid section is a great choice.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode