Going Full Time Soon! Thanks Everyone - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 07-27-2017, 02:57 PM Thread Starter

Going Full Time Soon! Thanks Everyone

Hey guys, haven't been on here in a little while due to being super busy. I started my cleaning business with my Fiancé about a year ago, and it has really taken off. I live near the beach so this summer has been packed with condo cleans. Although we are only taking care of four total, some of them turn over two or three times a week. In addition to the condos, we have four bi-weekly customers. When we started the business we didn't have much money saved up, and really had to rush to find some customers, although we didn't budge on our prices. We both work nights in a restaurant for extra money, and have been saving as much as possible. By the end of the year we will have a years worth of living expenses, a twenty thousand dollar buffer, and four thousand dollars for advertising. When this time comes, we look forward to growing our business into a full time endeavor, and leaving our night jobs. We're so excited and I just wanted to share my story with everybody, and let everyone who helped us out in the beginning know how much it means to us. This is a great forum, and I really look forward to giving back as much information as I can. Everyone please feel free to ask any questions, as well as give advice on our situation. I look forward to hearing from everyone!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 08-07-2018, 07:48 PM

Wow! congratulations and thanks for sharing that! And have fun!

There is great satisfaction in the cleaning business field for many reasons! (And of course, it's a great money maker if done right!)

Again, congrats!

-Christie

Learn How to Start Your Own Cleaning Business!
www.CleaningBusinessSchool101.com
post #3 of Old 08-08-2018, 07:32 AM

That is wonderful! I hope you visit here often and keep us up to date. I tii live near the beach, but havent pursued condo cleaning (yet.). I prefer dealing with the home owners, their pets, and kids. But I think its is great you are doing so well. I work alone, so I have to truly hussle to make any money. Luckily, I enjoy cleaning! I think its important that one LIKES the work they do.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 08-21-2018, 04:09 PM

Congrats! I love doing full time house cleaning. It brings me great joy cleaning people's homes

House cleaner at Heavenly Homes Cleaning in Guelph, Ontario
post #5 of Old 08-29-2018, 05:09 AM

That's very amazing I am also going to try this...
post #6 of Old 10-19-2018, 03:26 AM

Surely try this for once. . . .
post #7 of Old 11-04-2018, 01:45 PM

Amazing! Working as a couple cannot always be easy and very few people do it because it can be problematic for a relationship. That being said; A couple who can set goals together and achieve them can truly be unstoppable. Keep setting goals and work together towards them. Keep each other's needs in mind. Give each other equal respect and equal weight in the decision making. Aim high... conquer the world!

Congrats!

Tags
advertising , business , cleaning , full time , success

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode