Green/Eco-friendly products - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 07-11-2014, 01:05 AM Thread Starter

Talking Green/Eco-friendly products

Hi everyone! I'm a newbie still learning (planning stage). What green/eco-friendly products do you use & recommend for cleaning? Are there green/eco disinfectants (for use in the bathroom/toilet)? What products work well on kitchen cabinets & I was also wondering what you use for cabinets that are painted?
Thank you kindly,
Clean-n-Jax-Fl
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 07-21-2014, 10:01 AM

Hi,

I am very new to this. I like simple green, but I am unsure about it on marble. It says its okay if its diluted, but i would like to know. I am just getting new clients and both of them have really nice homes with expensive looking countertops
post #3 of Old 07-22-2014, 10:58 PM Thread Starter

Hi Splost! Yes I also just bought some Simple Green All purpose the other day. I've been using around the house & It works pretty well. I don't know about marble since I have granite countertops though. Let me know if you find any other "green" products that work well.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 08-14-2014, 04:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clean-n-Jax-Fl View Post
Hi everyone! I'm a newbie still learning (planning stage). What green/eco-friendly products do you use & recommend for cleaning? Are there green/eco disinfectants (for use in the bathroom/toilet)? What products work well on kitchen cabinets & I was also wondering what you use for cabinets that are painted?
Thank you kindly,
Clean-n-Jax-Fl
Actually, our residence is besides Denver carpet cleaning company so we are kind of aware about what they use for cleaning. I think, a dilute mixture of neem oil and hot soap water is best for cleaning the stains.

Tags
cabinets , disinfectant , green , green products

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode