Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

Here’s why you need regular pest control

4K views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  alikhan 
#1 ·
Think of pest control as your first line of defense against tiny invaders that want to invade your home or office, destroy your property and probably rob you of hundreds or even thousands because of the damage they could potentially cause. However, if you have already seen rodent droppings, cockroaches or cockroach debris, you have already missed your window of opportunity when you could have prevented the problem before it had taken root.

Some pests are easy to detect, like cockroaches and ants, but others like termites can stay out of sight for years under floorboards and inside walls, burrowing into and eating away the foundation of your property and racking up costly extermination and repair bills. Here are a few more reasons why you need regular pest control:

Pests cause diseases and other health issues

Modern medicine may have lulled you into a false sense of security, but diseases and infections cause by rodents and bugs are far from eradicated. Many common pests like rats, ticks, mosquitoes and bedbugs carry dangerous diseases that can be transmitted to humans. Prevention is always better than control and the best and only way to protect your home and family is by making sure you carry out regular pest control.

They destroy valuables

Termites, carpenter ants, carpet beetles and silverfish are just a few of the creepy crawlies known for destroying household objects and they can be the most difficult to detect. Silverfish, for example, are tiny little bugs that live off of organic fibers – like your favorite book, a photo album of the kids or all those boxes you’ve been keeping in storage. The same goes for termites – most termite infestations go unnoticed for years and, by the time it’s visible, ridding the infestation is the least of a property owner’s concerns.

Protect Food and Other Perishables

Home and business owners know how important it is to keep pests and rodents away from food and other perishables. Nothing spells disaster like cockroaches in a restaurant kitchen on inspection day…

Even the cleanest kitchens struggle with cockroaches in warm climates like Dubai, especially when produce companies are carting goods in and out and grease is piling up under the stove, behind the refrigerator and in other hard-to-reach places. You can’t afford to wait until it’s too late to tackle these nasty invaders – it could cost you your business or your family’s health. Protect yourself against meal moths, house ants, cockroaches, other pests and rodents by contacting PropertyePortal today.

“Do-it-Yourself” Doesn’t Cut It

We all love a good DIY project, but keeping your home or business pest-free is likely to fail. Over-the-counter pest control products are usually a gimmick, always failing to meet the manufacturer’s promises and, at best, only put a Band-Aid on the real problem. Instead of wasting money buying repetitive treatments and subjecting your family to “bug bombs” and other ineffective products, invest in regular pest prevention from PropertyePortal’s numerous service providers. We’ll save you money in the long run—and the peace of mind is priceless.

Stress-Free is the Way to Be

Pests and rodents make everyone miserable. Nobody wants to wake up to cockroaches on the kitchen counters or moths eating their favorite blouse. Sometimes the smallest pests are the most stressful, as anyone that’s experienced a termite infestation will tell you. PropertyePortal offers flexible, low-cost pest control plans and regular inspections that will keep your family happy and healthy. Contact us to schedule a free inspection.

See less See more
#2 ·
Yes, It is very useful post! Pests infestations are very common among us and ignoring this pest infestation can cause you and your family health issues. If you don’t treat the pest on time then many times it’s been proven that it can damage your property and spread diseases which harmful to the health. Pest extermination and Pest removal have become important. Pest control has a lot of benefits. Such as hiring professional pest control services, professional pest control services, pest extermination, pest removal pest controllers can save you money and time.

#3 ·
Are you living in an unhealthy environment? Make a booking with SES Pest Control Melbourne and get a fresh environment. We have been giving our service in Pest Control Melbourne for more than 15 years. Our crew is hardworking and very dedicated to providing quality and on-time service. We are always ready to deliver same day services and customers wanted results that's why we have become the Best Extermination Service. Sometimes, pest infestation is more irritating and tough to remove. But, our pest controllers are capable to remove the pest perfectly. We offer many pest control services like Cockroach control, flea control. Make a booking with us and get our helpful services on the same day.

#4 · (Edited)
Impressive Pest Control is a recognized and reputable company in the pest control industry. We have already won the hearts of our lovely client by providing exceptional pest control services in all suburbs of Melbourne. This is the right choice for Pest Control Melbourne. Our pest controllers are expert in Spider Control, Bed Bug Control, and more pest control services. We have the best workers to provide active and affordable pest control services. We use reliable products while providing pest control services that are safe for you and your family.

#6 · (Edited)
This is a useful and essential post. Thank you for it.
I fully agree that pest control is necessary. Timely detection of pests and their destruction is also important. They can have a very harmful effect on your personal belongings and property, and your health.
I developed an acute respiratory illness because I tried to get rid of cockroaches in our house on my own. I bought some cockroach sprays. As a result, I only hurt myself, while the cockroaches lived on in my house. Only then did I contact a pest control service in Germantown. It was necessary to do this right away.

#7 · (Edited)
Thanks so much for sharing! I was extremely happy to find out that we had our pest control done just in time before any property or belongings were damaged. Some people, for some reason, don't really take it that seriously, and once they decide to do something about it, it proves to be too late! Initially, when we noticed that something might be wrong, we started by doing some research on Pests Banned, but later decided to leave it in the hands of the professionals instead of just assuming or guessing what might be the problem. So yeah, pest controls should definitely be a must in any household, even if you think nothing is wrong - better safe than sorry!

#8 · (Edited)
It will be best if we can limit the access of pests to plants mechanically. For vegetables (cabbage, turnips, carrots, etc.), insect nets can be used for this enviropcs.com.au, which cover crops and seedlings. The plants will be protected from flying pests, forests, and domestic animals. In addition, the mesh protects plants from difficult weather conditions. To protect fruit and ornamental trees from the forest and domestic animals, as well as careless handling of a lawn mower, you can use a protective mesh for the trunk.

#10 ·
Pests are the most common problem faced in this modern world. It causes massive damage to our property as it will create an unhealthy environment.
Cockroaches mainly have an infestation of two categories German Cockroaches and American Cockroaches in UAE. These are fast-breeding insects that can survive in the most adverse conditions. However, these are mainly seen in dark places that are wet and warm like pipes, and drains.

pest control services