How to clean a bathroom with shower only option.??? - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 07-28-2020, 01:05 AM Thread Starter

How to clean a bathroom with shower only option.???

I have a bathroom with a similar shower only model like the one below. That is there is no tap, "Just a barely moveable shower head with a tap to turn it on". but it is a looot longer and has like a bench type of thing probably to sit on even though we use it to put shampoo and other accessories. There is only one shower head for the entire shower area.

I have always just wiped the walls. But nowadays I realized that will make it "look clean" but it truly is not clean. My kids were playing with green paint recently and i noticed the paint was still there near the end of the shower floor and corners and near the entrance even after someone finished showering. They played with the paint. Took a shower in it and when they walked out there were green foot prints all over the house. The whole shower floor was still green even after the kids showered. Only area which was cleaned by the shower was the area under it. I didn't understand for a long time. It grossed me out. to think that instead of paint what if theres urine and stool even after someone showers. How do I rinse the shower walls and floor after showers.?? the shower head is movable but not completely. Takes forever to rinse the floor. Help! This is grossing me out. How to completely clean the shower? At least after someone showers there must be a way to rinse the floor so this problem doesn't happen.

Similarly when i clean the walls with comet too there is no way to rinse it off!? I thought I could fill a bucket with water and use it to rinse off the walls and floor but it takes forever to fill a bucket with the shower! There must be millions of people with similar showers only bathrooms . What youall doing? Help!
Attached Images
File Type: png SHOWER ONLY BATHROOM.png (553.5 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by Sparkle2020; 07-28-2020 at 01:22 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 08-25-2020, 05:21 AM

oh, that's really working, I tried!
post #3 of Old 09-03-2020, 05:09 AM

Thanks for the helpful tips.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 09-16-2020, 09:34 AM

Thanks these tips would help me cleaning my brand new shower after i renovated my new house last month, when i moved my new shower and bathroom was looking really old and ancient, the siding was made of wood and it was really rusty and broken, i also did some repairing inside like panting, flooring, etc. changing the old doors was also in my plan, and actually the best thing on it now is the shower after i bought a steam shower generator from https://beststeamshowers.com/steam-shower-generators/ which makes really good steam for my long shower time.

Last edited by Davidson1987; 09-18-2020 at 02:08 AM.
post #5 of Old 09-18-2020, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidson1987 View Post
Thanks these tips would help me cleaning my brand new shower after i renovated my new house last month, when i moved my new shower and bathroom was looking really old and ancient, the siding was made of wood and it was really rusty and broken, i also did some repairing inside like panting, flooring, etc. changing the old doors was also in my plan, and actually the best thing on it now is the shower after i bought a steam shower generator from https://beststeamshowers.com/steam-shower-generators/ which makes really good steam for my long shower time.
thank you for your feedback, PM me for more details please.
post #6 of Old 09-21-2020, 12:57 PM

thank you so much!
post #7 of Old 09-22-2020, 12:44 AM

oh, that's really awesome. I will try it.

Elena Jones
post #8 of Old 09-22-2020, 05:09 AM

Did you ever find an answer?
post #9 of Old 09-22-2020, 05:10 AM

The replies don't seem to show it much

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode