How many services doing "Green Cleaning"? - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 07-16-2011, 06:54 PM Thread Starter

How many services doing "Green Cleaning"?

Hello,

Just wondering how many people on here are green cleaning services? We've been doing it for a while, but wanted to see if it's the norm or the exception.

Cheers,
Seattle House Cleaning
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 07-17-2011, 07:36 PM

From my experience it seems to be more popular in NJ where my mom used to run her business than in RI and MA when I am right now. It's still pretty new and definitely worth offering to your costumers. Makes your company stand out which is always good.

A-Z Quality Cleaning Service of NJ
cleaning serivce nj
house cleaning nj
office cleaning nj
post #3 of Old 07-17-2011, 08:50 PM

There is virtually no one doing it here in Louisiana. That's why we have decided to start our company.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 07-17-2011, 08:53 PM

That's even better! More power to you! lol Good luck with that.

A-Z Quality Cleaning Service of NJ
cleaning serivce nj
house cleaning nj
office cleaning nj
post #5 of Old 07-17-2011, 08:56 PM

Thank you! I'm extremely excited. We are only in the beginning stages, but hope to be cleaning soon!
post #6 of Old 07-18-2011, 12:53 PM

Response

We provide a green cleaning option for our clients, however it is more costly. Also, the client has to request it, otherwise we just clean using regular cleansers. Most of the clients use our regular service.

www.bbcleaningservice.com
www.bbcleaningservice.com/blog
post #7 of Old 11-25-2011, 06:01 AM

Method cleaning solutions are the eco cleaning products used and supplied by 1st Class Cleaning. They are organic and good for the environment.
post #8 of Old 12-01-2011, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardy_cleaner:) View Post
We provide a green cleaning option for our clients, however it is more costly. Also, the client has to request it, otherwise we just clean using regular cleansers. Most of the clients use our regular service.
Keep in mind that what they charge may reflect the quality of work that you will do for us. If you are charging considerably less than other cleaning services in your area, it may be an indication that you do lower quality work.
post #9 of Old 12-21-2011, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katty View Post
Method cleaning solutions are the eco cleaning products used and supplied by 1st Class Cleaning. They are organic and good for the environment.
Actually Method is not organic but a "green" cleaner. They still incorporate synthetic ingredients which are harmful to the environment and ourselves. They, like other "green" product retailers, do not have to list all of the ingredients due to their proprietary rights...."fragrance" being the number one danger ingredient that should not be in your cleaning arsenal if you are claiming to be an eco or natural cleaning service.
post #10 of Old 12-24-2011, 12:35 AM

But they're at the top end of the cost scale, but are great little products. I cannot fault their marketing techniques, really customer friendly and brightens up the idea of cleaning.
post #11 of Old 01-18-2012, 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dev2435 View Post
Mix and match with well-chosen and environmentally friendly green cleaning products found in health food stores

House Cleaning Richmond
Be careful with mixtures, do not mix acids with baking soda and wear protective equipement.

Best Regards
who offers the best carpet cleaning, professional cleaning services? Help me find carpet cleaning London.
Glad are carpet cleaning London reliable and eager to improve my carpet cleaning skills.
post #12 of Old 07-23-2013, 11:31 AM

Thank you for*your post!*Very interesting!
post #13 of Old 07-23-2013, 06:04 PM

I don't do "green" I do all natural. Most green products aren't green at all.
post #14 of Old 08-16-2013, 09:41 AM

We offer "all natural" house cleaning services by demand. Otherwise, we use "green certified" cleaning products and some "conventional" products. We do not use any bleach products.

Maid services in Jacksonville
Clean4Real
post #15 of Old 05-27-2019, 05:29 AM

Other services...

At propertyeportal we too have suppliers dedicated to using green cleaning techniques.
post #16 of Old 05-27-2019, 09:39 AM

Offering green cleaning products is very important as many people are requesting this in my business.

Tags
seattle cleaning service , seattle green cleaning , seattle maid service

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in