How To Target Areas You Want To Work In - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 04-18-2013, 09:32 PM Thread Starter

How To Target Areas You Want To Work In

I am a roof cleaner near Tampa Florida. So, the Google Search I want to be near the top of the search results in is simply "Roof Cleaning Tampa Florida".
However, my good friend Chuck Bergman lives down in SW Florida.
They have a TON of smaller cities and towns down there, so I made this for him http://roofcleaninginstitute.org/ind...-englewood-fl/
Englewood Florida is one of about 20 smaller towns he services.

If the forum you post on has blogs, they are much more effective for reaching potential customers then simple promotional posts.
Every Forums Blog Software (if the have it) is different, but on our forum, you can actually approve, not approve, or even allow other posts!
This is super important, to keep local competitors OUT of your promotional posts.
Local Competitors will sometimes make a post in your thread that says "Nice work, Chris from Apple Roof Cleaning"
And, often, they really do mean it!
But some scumbags will only post in your thread, to try and STEAL your work.
They post like they are flattering you, and your work, when they really hope the potential customers you attract will shop them, so they can cut your throat!

Our Blogs give you total control, to moderate, allow, or disallow comments, as well as delete them, in case a local competitor who has posted in your Blog becomes an enemy!

I have seen cleaning contractors make promotional posts on some forums that become highly ranked in their search results.
Then, out of the blue, a local competitor sees this, simply joins that forum, and posts in that highly ranked thread!

The poor contractor then runs to the forum moderators, to complain about the local competitor who has jumped in the promotional post, and ruined the thread.

Well, guess what ? Seldom will they do chit for you, and now your worst nightmare has become a reality. A local competitor has just stolen your SEO!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode