Janitorial supplies - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 04-17-2011, 07:56 PM Thread Starter

Question Janitorial supplies

Just a quick ? to you all out there. I am guessing most of you get your supplies online? What websites do you recommend? Price wise? and Quality wise? Comments much appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 04-19-2011, 01:22 AM

What type of cleaners are you looking for? I'm sure there are MANY janitorial stores in Atlanta to buy your products from. Are you trying to get something clean or chrome shiny or disinfect the area? What is it you're looking for?
post #3 of Old 04-19-2011, 06:52 AM Thread Starter

I dont normally shop online, but have been told rates are better. Just interested - supplies in general. Yes Atl has pretty much anything we need!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 04-19-2011, 03:44 PM

I usually buy supplies offline from local distributors, there prices are usually better and I don't have to pay for shipping. But I made big purchases online about a year ago (floor machine and carpet extractor) here http://www.cleaningstuff.net/
I've been buying vacuums from here:
http://www.thinkvacuums.com/

You can also buy a lot of products for carpet cleaning from here:
http://jondon.com/

Hope that helps,

Terry
post #5 of Old 01-27-2012, 12:18 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clean Your Life View Post
Just a quick ? to you all out there. I am guessing most of you get your supplies online? What websites do you recommend? Price wise? and Quality wise? Comments much appreciated.

A great website for janitorial supplies and equipment is www.creativecleaningservices.com
post #6 of Old 01-28-2012, 01:20 PM Thread Starter

Thank u for the tips!
post #7 of Old 01-29-2012, 12:17 PM

There is a wholesale janitorial supply website that I see is very good. 5 stars.
post #8 of Old 05-30-2012, 03:19 PM

Janitorial Supplies and Products

I use www.cleanitsupply.com. They have great prices, the staff is knowledgeable whenever I call with questions and they ship super fast.
post #9 of Old 02-27-2014, 11:40 AM

Starting to get our online store up and running so keep checking in! Www.westernjanitorsupply.com
post #10 of Old 05-25-2014, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clean Your Life View Post
I would recommend ordering cleaning supplies through the internet. Shopping online is a great way to get cleaning supplies because it tends to be cheaper whenever you shop online, plus there is more of a variety. So it's easier to narrow your search down till you find exactly what you need.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode