Looking for a professional house cleaning service - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 09-06-2016, 12:16 AM Thread Starter

Looking for a professional house cleaning service

Hi all,
Iím looking for a professional house cleaning service. I have never used a house cleaner, but I'm starting to consider it. Just getting a little tired of the routine cleaning every week, and never feeling like I've got all of the dirt, dust, cat hair, etc.one of my friend suggested me that Sunrise Cleaning Services will provide good services , For anyone who has or currently uses a housecleaning service, what do you have them do?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 09-30-2016, 05:18 AM

If your location is in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore or Pune Cities which are in India than you can opt for Mr Homecare for House Cleaning Services.

Archira Singh,
Manager
Mr. Homecare - https://www.mrhomecare.in
post #3 of Old 10-31-2016, 02:26 AM

Hi James. Where do you live? I'm connected with cleaners all over the US. Let me know and I will help you out. If you are in Seattle check out Lemonly Cleaning.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 10-31-2016, 06:16 AM

Dusting should be done weekly, or at least every other week. If you can write your name in the dust, you've waited too long. Wipe down often-used surfaces like table tops, mop floors and vacuum carpets. Some people like to move their furniture around a couple of times a year so they can reach areas they don’t routinely clean, such as under the sofa or chairs or behind book cases.
post #5 of Old 01-24-2017, 01:42 AM

Let me know first that where do you live. If you are in Dubai, then you should try the best cleaning services in Dubai, "Liverpool Dubai". Its services are the best cleaning services for your residential and commercial places.
post #6 of Old 01-30-2017, 10:27 PM

Actually, this is true when you are hiring a carpet cleaning service provider always go for skilled and professional one. As like eco carpet pro.
post #7 of Old 02-09-2017, 07:45 AM

Hello hope this comment finds you in good if you want to contact the official and professional commercial cleaners with affordable prices please contact the info i have mentioned below p.s they resolve the queries you have what in your mind perhaps i am sharing the info down here:

Pro Deep Clean

0141 846 0022
post #8 of Old 02-10-2017, 12:05 AM

Janitorial Cleaning Service Antioch

With an aim to promote healthier environment and make commercial spaces immaculate, Consistent Maintenance Systems has emerged as the leading source for commercial cleaning and janitorial services. Our efforts promote clean and clutter-free buildings by fulfilling our commitment to environmental sustainability. We always strive to incorporate innovative resources and technology in order to meet janitorial needs of our clients.
post #9 of Old 02-14-2017, 06:15 AM

I have taken a shower restoration service from D'Sapone. I am totally impressed with their quality products and restorations. D'Sapone is one of the leading professional tile, grout, stone, bathtub and glass restoration companies based in Atlanta.
post #10 of Old 02-14-2017, 04:17 PM

Folks usually hire us when they notice the small details that they NEVER think about. (Blinds, baseboards, fan blades, etc.) Having a clean home is a JOB and not one to be taken lightly, hiring a professional service can help ensure that your home feels fresh so that you and your family can pursue the things that you enjoy.
post #11 of Old 03-12-2017, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamCleanz View Post
Folks usually hire us when they notice the small details that they NEVER think about. (Blinds, baseboards, fan blades, etc.) Having a clean home is a JOB and not one to be taken lightly, hiring a professional service can help ensure that your home feels fresh so that you and your family can pursue the things that you enjoy.
+1 Well said!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode