Need Help Starting to Clean For Contractors - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 10-11-2006, 10:21 AM Thread Starter

I Need Some Help Me And A Friend Are Trying To Start Cleaning For Contractors And Well I Have No Clue What The Price Should Be Per Sq Foot? Also I Have Tryed To Come Up With A Cute Flyer Lets Just Say It Sounds Dumb Lol} Please Any And All Info Would Be A Blessing To Us Thanks

Cristy & Bobbie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 10-11-2006, 10:37 AM

Welcome to the site isis.

It's probably best if you start a new thread so your question will be seen by more people. Also, its always best to ask "HOW" to bid instead of "WHAT" to bid. Everyones prices are different depending on skill, location, and cost of living.

Thanks

Nathan

Have you registered yet? Its quick, easy, and FREE!
post #3 of Old 10-11-2006, 10:48 AM

Welcome Isis (Cristy and Bobbie)

Post construction cleaning prices average between $0.18 an $0.24 a square foot depending upon where you live and how many cleanings your builder requires of you. There are generally 3 forms of cleaning that can be offered - Rough, final and fluff (aka - make ready). Some Builders will not require the fluff cleaning.

Your flyer/ brochure/ advertising should be realitively simple, stating what you do, your company information and your contact information. You want them to have to make contact with you to get pricing, as that is when you truly sell your services.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance with answering your questions

Whoops, just saw Nathan's post and he is correct this information will get lost here, we should start another thread
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 10-11-2006, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by t.peterson View Post
Whoops, just saw Nathan's post and he is correct this information will get lost here, we should start another thread
No problem... I just split this posts into their own thread

Nathan

Have you registered yet? Its quick, easy, and FREE!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode