Residential Cleaning prices? - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 11-01-2010, 11:48 AM Thread Starter

Residential Cleaning prices?

Hello all!

I'm looking to hire someone to clean my town home and I'm wondering if they are usually paid by the hour or by number of rooms? And what a reasonable fee usually is?

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 11-04-2010, 08:51 AM

more rooms means more hours so basicly they are connected , here is usualy by a hour , but we always do estimation...there are no 2 exactly the same homes
bstrgds
www.montrealprocleaning.com
post #3 of Old 11-13-2010, 04:38 AM

i've been cleaning my house twice a month before, but nowadays i dont have enough time cleaning because of busy schedule, i reside at manhattan, i am now looking for good and relevant cleaning service in manhattan, can anyone please help.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 11-15-2010, 01:41 AM

Well prices are always vary with each company.It also depends on the area that you need to clean.

In Manhattan i think our branch is there named as PuroClean you can visit our site for more info.I hope your problem will get sorted out by us.
post #5 of Old 11-17-2010, 09:16 AM Thread Starter

I ended up going with the hourly option. Thanks guys. And good luck evilOne!
post #6 of Old 11-17-2010, 02:12 PM

House Cleaning Prices

I'm not sure about your area but in East Texas I have a cousin that cleans houses and charges 75 to 100 for an average 3 bedroom home. Not sure what all she cleans but sounds reasonalbe to me.

The Cleaning Consultant
Cleaning Solutions and Information
post #7 of Old 11-22-2010, 09:20 AM

sometimes it can be price by the sq.ft into hourly. residential cleaning can run around 500 sq.ft per hour,
depending also on the house. homes with pets and lots of knickknacks can run longer...

RJ Cleaning Service Inc
Serving Central Massachusetts
www.rjcleaningservice.com
post #8 of Old 12-23-2010, 09:12 PM

house cleaning prices vary from state to state in Atlanta Ga house cleaning prices are very diverse. some will clean your home for a flat rate and others will charge by the hour. Others charge per room and have a calculated formula. I think you should use a reputable maid service company to clean your home. Call Several companies ask for a quote. Find out how long you think it would take to clean your home each time and the price should be between $22-$30/hour. Except on the initial clean.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode