Tips on how to find the best cleaning company - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 08-20-2013, 12:31 PM Thread Starter

Tips on how to find the best cleaning company

There are many companies and individuals who provide cleaning services. To find a good cleaning company among them is getting harder and harder. So I decided to give you some tips.
1. Check reviews, I suggest AngiesList and Yelp for checking reviews.
2. Don't let low prices to fool you. Those who quote $60-90 dollars to clean 2000-2500 sq. ft. house will not provide good service and will leave your house after 1-2 hours of cleaning. Cheap is not always good.
3. Small local cleaning companies provide better quality service than big franchises.

For those of you who live in Twin Cities area, Minnesota I recommend to check this company Romarina.com

Last edited by romarina; 05-12-2014 at 11:26 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 08-27-2013, 01:47 AM

I agree with you romarina.. The local cleaning companies like cleaning angels will do better job than the bigger cleaning companies. We charge normally for the cleaning service and we believe that our success lies in customer satisfaction..
post #3 of Old 08-27-2013, 07:35 AM

Tips on how to find the best cleaning company

Quote:
Originally Posted by romarina View Post
There are many companies and individuals who provide cleaning services. To find a good cleaning company among them is getting harder and harder. So I decided to give you some tips.
1. Check reviews, I suggest Angies List and Yelp for checking reviews.

2. Don't let low prices to fool you. Those who quote $60-90 dollars to clean 2000-2500 sq. ft. house will not provide good service and will leave your house after 1-2 hours of cleaning. Cheap is not always good.

3. Small local cleaning companies provide better quality service than big franchises.

For those of you who live in Twin Cities area, Minnesota I recommend to check this company Romarina.com
Reviews is the best way to find out good cleaning company.........
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 08-30-2013, 03:30 AM

Ask your friend or relatives and inquire with them their experience of company.
post #5 of Old 09-16-2013, 04:29 AM

Well, I do agree that review are best way to check the authentic cleaning company. Apart from the shared tips we can also check with neighbours, friends and family to check the reliable cleaning company.
post #6 of Old 09-16-2013, 11:32 AM

Or just be the best house cleaning company, then you don't have to find them!
post #7 of Old 03-12-2014, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braycooper123 View Post
Reviews is the best way to find out good cleaning company.........
Agree! Read the testimonials, search for company's social pages and see what their clients think about the service
post #8 of Old 07-09-2014, 02:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by romarina View Post
1. Check reviews, I suggest AngiesList and Yelp for checking reviews.

Yes, agreed with you it is really hard to know that which thing is to notice while hiring a cleaning company, thanks for sharing your ideas with us.
post #9 of Old 07-28-2014, 03:35 PM

I think everyone has a pretty good grip on this one. Reviews and social media is always good. Smaller companies will typically do a better job because the owner is usually the one doing the job or he is aware of each job being performed.

Carpet Cleaning in Madison
post #10 of Old 11-06-2014, 02:02 AM

Hey, nice discussion, but I also have some tips like, first of all you need to know you have to hire a cleaning service for which part of your home, you can also ask your friends, family members or neighbors for referrals. Never select a company which is not bonded and insured, select a service which provide one flat fee as opposed to a per-hour charge.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode