Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

Tips for picking up hair in a (hairy) bathroom counter top.

4K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  LisSKin 
#1 ·
We've all come across it, the bathroom that looks like a shedding sasquatch resides in the house. The bathroom that makes you wonder where it all comes from because no one is balding.

You try to get all the hair up but it just keeps appearing on your rag and then placing itself in a new spot on the counter like magic.

This is what I used to do, wear gloves, run your hand under the water and then rub it on the counter top. The hair will cling to your hand then run your hand under the faucet rinsing the hair easily down the drain. (yes to be the plumbers problem)

🙂

#2 ·
LOL! Finally a post that makes sense and is also a real issue. I have one occasional customers (as in about 6 months) who has me clean her two bathrooms. Trust me, she does NOT clean them at all. Hair and dust all over the place truly is kind of gross. But I happen to like her.

What works for me (and isn't expensive) are these foam sponges I buy at Dollar Tree. I don't know why but they get more hair and dust than regular sponges. They are sold to wash dishes but I get more use out of them cleaning. Its $1 for 6 of them. Of course, you could use a Swiffer duster to get this but that's way too expensive, IMO. I use one sponge for the bathrooms and one for kitchens.

#4 ·
Unfortunately, this year was too stressful for me. As a result, my body weakened, and my hair began to fall out profusely. It's not a big deal to clean your hair in the bathroom. The real challenge is how to put hair back on your head. LOL. I found an exciting suggestion from xcellr8.health, and I would like to try it on myself. I have read many reviews from people who passed it, and their results are very inspiring. I really want to believe that this therapy can help me, and I will forever forget the problem of hair cleaning throughout the house.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.