Using technology with your cleaning business - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 04-21-2015, 09:12 AM Thread Starter

Using technology with your cleaning business

The business world five years ago would almost be unrecognizable today. In the past five years Facebook, Linked-In, Youtube, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest and others have risen in the ranks and now hold impressive places in business and communications. These services are no fad. A story in recent consumer news proves that Twitter is trending. Adult use of Twitter, claims the article, has doubled this year from May to June.

Read the full article - Residential Cleaning Business Systems

Learn how to Start a cleaning business with the Cleaning Up Business System. Better than a franchise at a fraction of the cost! Since 2004 we have helped hundreds start their own cleaning service.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 04-21-2015, 11:26 PM

Could you post some background info on your company?

Providing cleaning & maid services in Tampa, Sarasota, Saint Pete, Lakeland, Brandon, Valrico, Lithia, Fishhawk, Poinciana, and Kissimmee.
post #3 of Old 04-22-2015, 06:12 AM

I agree with the first couple of sentences but if you are going to market SEO services, I think you should get on top of the rankings first. Like some old saying, you can't help others if you can't even help yourself or something like that.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 04-22-2015, 10:16 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by prohousekeepers View Post
Could you post some background info on your company?
Sure - You can read our bio here.

Learn how to Start a cleaning business with the Cleaning Up Business System. Better than a franchise at a fraction of the cost! Since 2004 we have helped hundreds start their own cleaning service.
post #5 of Old 04-22-2015, 10:22 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PD_Lape View Post
I agree with the first couple of sentences but if you are going to market SEO services, I think you should get on top of the rankings first. Like some old saying, you can't help others if you can't even help yourself or something like that.

I was not marketing SEO services, I was writing a helpful article on using technology with your cleaning business. I am a cleaning business consultant. Besides, you are mistaken, I rank very well and have for over 11 years, mainly because I never focused on winning SEO, I just wrote a ton of helpful articles.

Tags
business system , residential cleaning

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode