vacuum reccomendations - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 05-22-2012, 12:09 AM Thread Starter

vacuum reccomendations

My background is in carpet cleaning, but I'm about to expand into residential homes. I was wanting some advice on which vacuum to purchase. I like the versatility of a canister type over a upright ( which is what I use in my carpet cleanings) was wondering what input I could get on buying a backpack or a traditional canister style. Things I find important are : Hepa filter, no bags ( i like bagless), highest cfm possible, lots of tools (ie crevice, upholstery, etc...) dbm is not real important but I might consider it, cost is not really an issue ( ill spend the extra for quality), replaceble parts is a plus. Any advice would be appreciated. I like powr-flite. They seem to have some good backpacks, has anyone used theirs before? What would you recommend??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 05-23-2012, 10:20 PM

I can say that For you the Hoover WindTunnel T-series Rewind Upright Vacuum will be the best option for you. It is completely bagless with lots of tools and highest cfm. Hope You will like my detail regarding vacuum.
post #3 of Old 05-23-2012, 11:38 PM Thread Starter

Do you know the CFM? I cant find that number anywhere. At first this sounds like exactly what I need, but after reading the reviews on Hoovers own website Im a little reluctant http://hoover.com/products/details/u...upright/#parts Do you have personal experience with this vacuum?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 05-23-2012, 11:39 PM Thread Starter

I guess that link didnt work but just search for this vacuum on their site and read the reviews.
post #5 of Old 05-24-2012, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Green Cleaners View Post
Do you know the CFM? I cant find that number anywhere. At first this sounds like exactly what I need, but after reading the reviews on Hoovers own website Im a little reluctant http://hoover.com/products/details/u...upright/#parts Do you have personal experience with this vacuum?
Yes, I used Hoover vacuum since 2 year. Great cleaning with great compatibility. I shifted my house before three months and at that time I was worried that If it is working or not. But, It really did a good vacuum and easily remove my dust by its compressor.

Last edited by rubyluise; 05-24-2012 at 12:23 AM.
post #6 of Old 08-29-2012, 01:59 PM

Bosch Cyclone Jet BUC11700UC Vacuum

Upright, Bagless and has a HEPA filter

check it out
post #7 of Old 08-31-2012, 03:06 PM

I would recommend the upright ones much better for your back! less leaning over!
post #8 of Old 09-08-2012, 10:44 PM

One word, SEBO. This is what my company carpet cleaning Tampa uses and they are second to none IMO.

Tile cleaning Tampa

Family Time Cleaning
8723 huntfield st
Tampa FL 33635
(727)742-5677
http://familytimecleaning.com/

Last edited by Mcatt; 09-08-2012 at 10:58 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode