What do you use to clean the following.....
Hello All I would like to get your 2 cents.. what products do you use to clean the following
1. Hardwood floor
2. SOap scum from shower door
3. laminate floors ( to make it shine)
4. To remove a stain on the carper
Hope to hear from you all
I use a homemade solution for linoleum floors - mixing vegetable oil with lemon juice :) It works great for me.
1. Hardwood floor- I use Quick Shine from Holloway House (green bottle) with a swiffer mop- DO NOT use a regular mop, it will make it hard and use sparingly, as it is a little pricey at almost 5.00 a bottle. I also use Murphy's Oil for more frequent cleanings.
2. SOap scum from shower door- Clorox clean up and a scub pad and elbow grease.
3. laminate floors ( to make it shine)- You can use the Holloway House. But I usually use this ProForce No Rinse floor cleaner. I got it at SAMS, it's concentrated, so I use 2 tablespoons in a spray bottle and fill with water.
4. To remove a stain on the carper- I don't mess with carpet stains. I don't want to have to replace someones carpet. But in my own home I use liquid capture, mixed with a little mr clean with fabreeze. I have cream colored carpet and it works great.
I used for 1,2 and 3 Only Jangro products
4 is depens on the stain - most of the time Prochem products as Stain Pro, Citrus Gel,Solvex :)
dr. brommers works great. Also mixing white vinegar in with cleaning products can get stains out.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:12 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.