Young Couple Starting House Cleaning Business - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 06-21-2011, 12:58 AM Thread Starter

Young Couple Starting House Cleaning Business

Hello, we are a young couple starting a residential cleaning business and looking for ways to look and be more professional. Since we're young (18,20) we know some people might not consider hiring us over the competitors who are already established and have been in business for many years. We have been practicing cleaning and are completely confident that well do a good job, and keep in mind that customer service is the key to our success. So any tips from the experienced would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Alese & Chris
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 06-22-2011, 07:19 PM

Get liability insurance and get bonded. I'd never let a stranger run loose in my house.
post #3 of Old 11-14-2011, 05:29 PM

you must read all the tips in this forum! these tips are quite helpful for you and also for me like a newbie.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 11-29-2011, 04:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Good Sons View Post
Get liability insurance and get bonded. I'd never let a stranger run loose in my house.
I totally agree...there are a lot of people that can do a good job, but very few you'd trust with your home!
post #5 of Old 11-29-2011, 07:56 PM

Well, since you guys are young, you can guys can move around quicker and are probably physically able to do a lot more than the elders! Offer cheap prices to start with, cheaper than any competitors you may have. If people notice a low price, the finicky other things won't matter as much. Then slowly raise the price.
post #6 of Old 01-05-2012, 07:01 AM

Hi guys,
I appreciate your efforts that you are thinking about starting a new cleaning business. Normally a person have to face problem in starting but you can make trust on your client by doing good work. Once when you get believe of costumers then definitely you will get success.
Best of luck for your future!!!
post #7 of Old 02-14-2012, 01:47 AM

definitely insured and bonded, things happen, the coverage is good to have. Plus it will make you look nice and legitimate to your prospective clients.
post #8 of Old 02-17-2012, 03:43 PM

List down all the tips in these forums. these site helps a lot in our business.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________________

Construction Cleaning Service Calgary

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode