5000 Sq Ft Weekly - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 07-31-2014, 03:26 PM Thread Starter

5000 Sq Ft Weekly

What would you all bid for weekly cleaning ?

Approximately 5000 sq. ft. - There are (10) offices total, (8) with carpet and (2) with linoleum. A lunch room which also has linoleum. (2) restrooms in the main office, and (2) restrooms in the shop to be cleaned.

The first clean will be a deep clean to include stripping ans waxing along with carpet shampooing.

Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 08-14-2014, 03:31 AM

1800 to 2500..
post #3 of Old 08-25-2014, 05:46 AM

Question Question...

Is that price that someone recommended per week, month? I am new to this and was basically volunteered by my mother-in-law to help her do proposals for office buildings... Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 09-05-2014, 02:47 PM

Just doing the basics, dusting,desk tops, trash, recycle, 4 restrooms 2-3 hours maybe more or less Depending on the condition of the offices & restrooms. Carpet & strip & wax would be by the sq ft or that is how it is bid out here in OR.
Brad BDJanitorial
post #5 of Old 09-20-2014, 11:18 AM

Help needed.
I have a 24,000 sq. ft. building to bid on (no other companies bidding).
5 days a week.
7 suites.
Hallways
Main lobby
Stairways and elevators.
There is approximately 20 Doctors and each suite has at least 4 bathrooms, and 5 examining rooms, 1 kitchenette, waiting room, reception area with many cubicles, and 3 to 4 doctors offices . My service will include:
Vacuuming, dusting, disinfecting, trash removal (red bag and regular) , mopping of the entire building. also included in my contract is all carpets cleaned annually. Stripping and waxing annually, buffing every three months. also carpet spot removal during the year as needed. How much should I bid. My business is in Carlisle Pennsylvania. I have many other buildings and have had my business for 8 years.That being said I have never bid by sq. ft. the buildings are all free standing and I have always walked through given a monthly price and they have always been excepted. Please help.
post #6 of Old 09-20-2014, 07:56 PM

Before I could give you some estimate of our pricing, I'm not sure I understand your details. Are you saying that there are 20 doctors in the 24,000 sq. ft. facility or 20 doctors per suite. You are also saying that there are 28 bathrooms in this facility, 4 per suite and 7 total suites? That doesn't sound right.
Peter Weiss
Total Maintenance Services
www.totalservices.org
post #7 of Old 02-05-2015, 10:25 PM

Thanks, these questions and answers are very helpful

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode