Anyone Done Business w/1st Student? - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 08-03-2018, 01:56 PM Thread Starter

Anyone Done Business w/1st Student?

I have been contacted by 1st student to bid on their office in my town. Did the walk thru and submitted my bid. Weeks went by and they contacted me but told me they would only pay $XXX which was under my bid. The payment comes out of their corporate office Kentucky? Not sure about working for another Out of State Corp, as I have been burned before by out of state corp.
Brad BD janitorial
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 08-03-2018, 02:56 PM

Brad - have you done a quick google search on them? They seem like they have more than a few issues with labor disputes and lawsuits. Currently, laying off hundreds of employees in NY.
While that doesn't necessarily mean you will have issues... however, coupled with the fact that they wish to set your service price themselves and payments run through a corporate office... maybe it's taking them awhile to find a service willing to comply with their terms.
post #3 of Old 08-06-2018, 12:36 PM Thread Starter

CleanExp,
Yes I saw that 1st Student had a labor dispute in the Seattle area. I did get them to raise their initial set price to clean their 1300 sq ft office space but in the end I decided to turn down their offer. Brad BD Janitorial & Thank you for your reply

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode