basic maintenance program - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 05-29-2012, 10:30 PM Thread Starter

basic maintenance program

Just starting out in this industry. Got my business fully setup and now i am at the point of advertising preparation and a few other fine details.
One thing in particular is the work schedule. I plan to target small businesses and office complexes at first. Do you guys go into each meeting completely blind and only give a program based on what they want or do you offer a basic cleaning or maintenance program? If so, what is your program?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 06-06-2012, 07:20 PM

Basic Program

You need to have a basic program that will fit all commercial properties. You need to modify the basic program to fit the particular property you are bidding on. For instance, a restaurant will have very different cleaning needs than a school while a medical office will have very different cleaning needs than an automobile dealership. All properties have have common types of areas that need to be cleaned (ie- restrooms) but will be different from each other in unique ways.

I like to tour the property with the new customer and ask if there are any special cleaning challenges that are present. Always ask if the property is currently being cleaned by another service and if so, why are they looking for a new service. Pay very close attention to what your prospective customer says as it may be something that appears to be very trivial that makes the customer very upset. The reason they are talking to you is that their current service is not listening to them.

Best of luck in your new endeavor.

OSA Janitorial Services
Phoenix, AZ
602-451-9322
post #3 of Old 06-07-2012, 12:46 AM

First of all I want to say that the basic program known as a to fulfill customer need. If any customer wants the best service then I will always ready to relief from their confusion. I can say that you provide best services regarding carpet cleaning.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 06-21-2012, 07:21 AM

This is right option that you are going to prepare a basic program for your business that will explain your services. One of my friends also made a program for his business and now his client is satisfied with him because he explains everything related to his company in his business program.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode