Carpet cleaning machine for DIY job? - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 12-21-2009, 05:31 AM Thread Starter

Carpet cleaning machine for DIY job?

Anyone suggest me some low-priced carpet cleaning companies or somewhere to hire carpet cleaning machine for DIY job?

Best Regards,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 01-16-2010, 10:24 PM

call all the carpet cleaning companies in your area. The first one that doesn't speak English, nor have insurance, will be your low-baller..

RJ Cleaning Service Inc
Serving Central Massachusetts
www.rjcleaningservice.com
post #3 of Old 01-21-2010, 03:22 PM

Lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 03-10-2010, 07:51 PM

Much depends on what size carpeting you have to clean. If you have a building with 24 units in it -all with carpeting, then buy yourself a $2000 portable carpet cleaning machine. You'll probably be running it every few weeks, it'll last you 7 years and will pay for itself....

If you have a house with 4 bedrooms and 1200sqft of carpeting, it might be a toss-up between having it done and renting a machine; depends. A company might charge around $200 to do that - but will do it better than you could with a rental.

If on the other hand you have a 2-bedroom apartment with 300 sqft of carpeting that, by your own admission, is worn, dirty and soon to be replaced, it makes no sense to own a machine like that, or any other one unless you plan on replacing the carpet with more carpet. Here, I'd suggest you have them done for you by a pro. Cost would be around $60 or so, but could depend on a lot of things.

Done once a year by a good carpet cleaner, that'll cost $60. Rent a machine from a supermarket will cost you $35 plus a (lifetime) supply of their chemicals, for another $20 (detergent and defoamers etc).

The rental unit will do a so-so job, the pro will do the best possible...so, where's the savings?
post #5 of Old 03-27-2010, 02:01 AM

Sorry I don't know about it.But you should check on the net.
post #6 of Old 05-13-2010, 02:11 AM

Cheap carpet cleaning comapny

Hi,

Friends... You are looking for the chaep carpet cleaning comapny. I used once this company, they are really good with their advance technology. They are providing cleaning solution at a very low cost..

For more detail you call on this number... 0800 731 9121

Thanx

We are cleaning services provider in the UK.Sharing information on Carpet Cleaning Farnchise and how to start a carpet cleaning business.
post #7 of Old 05-14-2010, 07:44 AM
J4K

If you are looking to do the job yourself call local janitorial suppliers or carpet cleaning equipment dealers, often times they can rent you a good portable unit that will be a better choice for a one time cleaning. And you can pocket the profit rather than pay it to another company.
post #8 of Old 07-02-2010, 03:04 AM

Contact all local service providers and compare the quotes. But don't go for compromising the quality for price.

Unless it's for regular vaccuming, why do you want to invest in buying machineries? For a deep clean, you may want carpet steam cleaning done for the job or whatever applies to the carpet conditions, for which you have professional services at door.
post #9 of Old 09-23-2010, 06:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superbpack View Post
Anyone suggest me some low-priced carpet cleaning companies or somewhere to hire carpet cleaning machine for DIY job?

Best Regards,
Carpet cleaning depends upon material/fiber of the carpet. So Expert professional cleaners can solve your problem in this matter. I would recommend you to take help from carpet cleaning Bury and carpet cleaning Franchise company. They will surely help you.

Thanks,
with regards
post #10 of Old 09-29-2010, 10:25 AM

Re:carpet cleaning

It's tempting to save a couple dollars and steam clean the carpets yourself, but the damage that you can cause your carpets could cost you thousands of dollars. Rippling carpets, faded color patches, damaged carpet fibers and worst of all mold, are all common problems people experience when they attempt to steam clean their own carpet. Just remember when you are deciding whether or not to hire professional carpet cleaner, the least expensive way is not always the cheapest!
post #11 of Old 09-30-2010, 09:54 AM

I think that using carpet cleaning machine is the better option but it's only my opinion.
post #12 of Old 10-01-2010, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polly Wolly View Post
I think that using carpet cleaning machine is the better option but it's only my opinion.
and mine too

post #13 of Old 10-01-2010, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ Cleaning View Post
call all the carpet cleaning companies in your area. The first one that doesn't speak English, nor have insurance, will be your low-baller..

post #14 of Old 10-04-2010, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ Cleaning View Post

Hahah right said....

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode