Commercial All Purpose Cleaner - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 04-12-2011, 10:11 AM Thread Starter

Commercial All Purpose Cleaner

HeyAmerikal has an amazing product that has been used primarily in pressrooms for 20 years. The product is Genesis 950 Cleaner. It is an All Purpose Cleaner and Degreaser with multiple uses.

The product is sold in concentrate making it an economically ideal cleaning solution. It is environmentally friendly, non-toxic and free of harmful chemicals.

It is designed to use water as the agent to actually break the bond of stains. In the printing industry, it is used to break down the bonds of ink to clean machinery, clothing and floors. Auto dealers, detailers and marinas use it to clean oil off transmissions, engines and clothing. It works on concrete, fiberglass and fabric. Pulling off tar and grease as well as oil. Hotels, schools and large cleaning businesses buy it in bulk to clean floors, furnitures, bathrooms and more.

In the home it removes the toughest stains. From steak sauce to soup, kool aid to soda. Use it to restore worn furniture or to fully clean carpets. In a steam cleaner, it will get deep into the carpet to break apart pet stains, dirt, grim, dust and food stains. Wash down appliances such as stoves, washing machines, and refrigerators.

The uses are endless and we are so pleased to be able to share our store with you at www.amerikalstore.com. The product is sold online in pint and quart sizes. For industrial cleaners, we do sell it in 2.5 and 5 gallon cubes as well. To order in that size, please call us directly at 847-244-3600 so we can ensure you are not overcharged for shipping.

This product is an amazing cleaner and because of the concentrated form, a little bit will go a long way, saving you money.

Please visit our store, and thank you so much for taking the time to look at us.

www.amerikalstore.com
Amerikal Products
2115 Nothwestern Ave
Waukegan, IL 60087
847-244-3600
email: [email protected]

Cooper
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 05-07-2012, 07:54 AM

Thanks for sharing a good piece of info. I think this product is very effective. I will try it.
post #3 of Old 05-10-2012, 06:04 AM

Really very good information about multipurpose cleaner without any chemicals, environmentally friendly and non toxic as well. Pretty impressed with the product as it breaks away the bonds of stains and bonds of ink. Hope this information needed for all. Thanks for sharing this post.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 05-10-2012, 07:39 AM

I have all knowledge about cleaner but most of cleaners has harmful chemicals. I can recommend for above given product because i have used this product for cleaning the floor. It is really works good and make clean everything what i want.
post #5 of Old 09-03-2012, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alonzomerrill View Post
I have all knowledge about cleaner but most of cleaners has harmful chemicals. I can recommend for above given product because i have used this product for cleaning the floor. It is really works good and make clean everything what i want.

In my opinion, creating your own multi-purpose cleanser is most inexpensive as well as it can be more effective then other cleaners. Try to use it to fresh all hard areas of your home without any harm.
post #6 of Old 09-21-2012, 04:56 AM

I do agree with you that we should avoid the use of harmful toxic because these chemicals may be harmful to us as well as for the environment too. It’s better to use natural products and green chemicals.

Tags
all purpose cleaner , commercial cleaning , concentrate , janitorial cleaning

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode