Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

Commercial building square footage

5K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  stevengiles99 
#1 ·
Is there a website that has pre-existing information on commercial property square footage?

For example, the website Zillow has square footage information on residential property, among other real estate information.

It would be cool to find the square footage of say ABC Restaurant in Acme Town, as an example.

The current way to find square footage, as far as I know, is to call the establishment and find out or just do a manual estimation based on a survey.

#2 ·
Commercial School Cleaning

I am going through the same thing, I need help bad. I need help with a proposal for a newly built school, it is still under construction and we are needed to do the final clean. The school all together is 40,000 square feet and I really need to know how much to charge per square foot and on top of that we need to use all green products which we already do. It's basically alot of different floor care service. Please help

#9 ·
Sometimes I have seen this information available on property tax records which are usually available online under the OPRA (Open Public Records Act). It is more common for residentials than commercial buildings, but it's worth a shot. Outside of that, I agree the best route would be to call and ask the building owner by saying you'd like to provide them with a complimentary cleaning estimate for their review with no obligation. Even if they are happy with their current provider at least they would get to see what another company could provide the services for. You never know, you may plant the seed for them to invite you in to talk. love to see what other answers people have for this question, it's a good one!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.