Commercial building square footage - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 04-02-2013, 11:08 AM Thread Starter

Commercial building square footage

Is there a website that has pre-existing information on commercial property square footage?

For example, the website Zillow has square footage information on residential property, among other real estate information.

It would be cool to find the square footage of say ABC Restaurant in Acme Town, as an example.

The current way to find square footage, as far as I know, is to call the establishment and find out or just do a manual estimation based on a survey.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 05-02-2013, 12:58 PM

Commercial School Cleaning

I am going through the same thing, I need help bad. I need help with a proposal for a newly built school, it is still under construction and we are needed to do the final clean. The school all together is 40,000 square feet and I really need to know how much to charge per square foot and on top of that we need to use all green products which we already do. It's basically alot of different floor care service. Please help
post #3 of Old 05-08-2013, 09:28 PM

I have been able to just search google for the building address and locate old history on it, such as sale or lease that has the square footage.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 05-09-2013, 09:20 AM

We have the square footage we just need a price quote for new construction clean up using all green products.
post #5 of Old 05-09-2013, 09:43 AM

That is actually a good question. I have never seen anything... Hopefully someone has a good answer!
post #6 of Old 05-09-2013, 09:59 AM

good question
post #7 of Old 06-05-2013, 08:12 AM

Square footage

Outside of contacting management or the real estate company, am sorry I have no idea of how else to get this information .
post #8 of Old 06-06-2013, 08:32 AM
J4K

Often times your local government may have that information online, for example under the county treasurer.
post #9 of Old 06-07-2013, 02:12 PM

Sometimes I have seen this information available on property tax records which are usually available online under the OPRA (Open Public Records Act). It is more common for residentials than commercial buildings, but it's worth a shot. Outside of that, I agree the best route would be to call and ask the building owner by saying you'd like to provide them with a complimentary cleaning estimate for their review with no obligation. Even if they are happy with their current provider at least they would get to see what another company could provide the services for. You never know, you may plant the seed for them to invite you in to talk. love to see what other answers people have for this question, it's a good one!

Nu-Wave Cleaning
Serving Gloucester and Camden County NJ
www.nuwavecleaning.com
[email protected]
post #10 of Old 08-17-2013, 09:07 AM

I really liked this*information.
post #11 of Old 09-28-2013, 07:09 AM

ooooooooooo

Thanks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode