Commercial Cleaning - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum
 2Likes

post #1 of Old 09-09-2011, 02:36 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via Yahoo to mazharshah Send a message via Skype™ to mazharshah
Commercial Cleaning

Have you ever wondered how many toxic products are used when an office space is clean? Now, saying that a thousand million and perhaps gallons of hazardous chemicals is injected into the bath to wash the floor and thrown down the drain. Why gallons of hazardous products really match the commercial cleaning, it is important to consider the ecological and environmentally friendly products.
momentum likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 10-10-2011, 03:29 AM

You are right, I agree with you, There are lots of product available for the commercial cleaning in the market. Commercial Cleaning Companies use a wide variety of cleaning methods, chemicals and equipment to facilitate and expedite the cleaning process.
post #3 of Old 10-18-2011, 12:51 AM

Lots of cleaning company are using these toxic & hazard products while clean the offices.They offer cheap service to the customers & and try to make them fool .So customer need to inquiry all the aspect of the cleaning & ask to use nature friendly product or green products only while cleaning. Only our awareness can save the earth from pollution.

Thanks & Regards
Orbit Group
Commercial cleaning in Perth

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 11-03-2011, 11:26 AM

There are eco-friendly cleaning companies.

You're right some commercial cleaning companies use toxic products and hazardous chemicals without considering the effects these will have on the environment and on your building. But select premium building maintenance companies pursue cleaning methods that will have the smallest environmental impact possible. These companies use alternative but still effective ways to clean your building.
post #5 of Old 11-05-2011, 03:53 AM

Commercial cleaning services Brisbane

Thanks for sharing this
post #6 of Old 11-05-2011, 04:14 AM

Commercial cleaners brisbane

I want to suggest a best website for commercial cleaners
post #7 of Old 11-14-2011, 07:24 PM

Naturally toxic and hazardous substance are commonly used in the content of cleaning products due to it's cleaning agent that can surpass or equal the necessity to clean it.
mycleaningbusiness likes this.
post #8 of Old 11-16-2011, 06:31 AM

Your question is very important and i think you are right, but how it impossible (cleaning) without these kinds of hazardous products? i think it is compulsory and our need therefore before leave it we have to innovate new things.
post #9 of Old 11-20-2011, 04:10 AM

Materials to use in Cleaning

Hi,

I do agree that hazardous materials are one of the things that are must to use for proper cleaning. In commercial cleaning, using fragrances embed materials is the best option. What do you think?
post #10 of Old 12-05-2011, 11:41 PM

Normally people are very busy in your life but in the case of free time they want to enjoy your time rather than in house cleaning, they can hire commercial cleaning services. They make your house clean and fresh.
post #11 of Old 02-02-2012, 07:45 PM

I agree, and with this day and age, more and more products are able to do that.
post #12 of Old 02-21-2012, 12:13 PM

Very true........Also the water consumption has increased drastically over the years, England has already started to face water problems. Hiring environment-oriented house cleaning services is a better decision as they have ample knowledge on recycling and reusing.
post #13 of Old 03-06-2012, 02:56 PM

Hi guys , just started my business , and have a huge problem, got all equipment , but dont have job (contracts) , would you please give me some advice, where and how i can get a job . Virginia
post #14 of Old 03-06-2012, 02:56 PM

Hope you gonna help me with that
post #15 of Old 03-06-2012, 09:27 PM

re:Commercial Cleaning

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazharshah View Post
Have you ever wondered how many toxic products are used when an office space is clean? Now, saying that a thousand million and perhaps gallons of hazardous chemicals is injected into the bath to wash the floor and thrown down the drain. Why gallons of hazardous products really match the commercial cleaning, it is important to consider the ecological and environmentally friendly products.
i would like to recommend this site for commercial cleaning.
window cleaning
post #16 of Old 04-27-2012, 05:57 AM

Definitely, I completely agree with you. Eco friendly products should be used for the cleaning purpose. All the cleaning services and professional companies should consider the environmental problem and should use natural and organic products for the cleaning.
post #17 of Old 05-30-2012, 08:33 AM

I do agree with you that toxic chemicals may be harmful for office environment as well as employees too. It will be better if you consult with service provider that which type of chemicals they are using and you can request them to use greenery chemicals. In this way you can assure that you will not face toxic chemicals.
post #18 of Old 06-05-2012, 03:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by melijack View Post
Definitely, I completely agree with you. Eco friendly products should be used for the cleaning purpose. All the cleaning services and professional companies should consider the environmental problem and should use natural and organic products for the cleaning.
Yes, I am too agree that Eco friendly product must be use for cleaning task. As it will best for cleaning, Moreover it will damage any area. And you will get lots of eco friendly products and organic products from market.
post #19 of Old 06-21-2012, 06:23 AM

There is lots of product obtainable for the profitable cleaning in the marketplace. Profitable Cleaning Company use a wide diversity of cleaning methods, chemical and equipment to facilitate and expedite the cleaning process.
post #20 of Old 09-14-2012, 06:10 AM

Yes I agree with you, I will also recommend RDND facility services for your office space as they are one among the best commercial cleaners in Melbourne.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode