Commercial Cleaning 'How-to' Manual - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 09-08-2009, 12:49 PM Thread Starter

Commercial Cleaning 'How-to' Manual

Deleted.

Last edited by masterlock1; 09-10-2009 at 10:36 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 11-16-2009, 01:36 PM

Interior post construction cleaning

[Can you help me to quote the cleaning of 48,000 sf of new school construction (interior and windows)
post #3 of Old 11-16-2009, 04:38 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pol763 View Post
[Can you help me to quote the cleaning of 48,000 sf of new school construction (interior and windows)
The 'How to Manual' referenced in this post can be found at yourcleanfuture.com/ . I no longer have the manual. (Had a change of heart about going into the cleaning business.) However, if you are looking for pricing formulas I would very much recommend purchasing the manual. They give all that sort of info.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 06-19-2013, 05:20 AM

Any chance of bringing this back or is there any other cleaning how to manuals looking forward to reading one?

Hello my name is Hugh Armstrong and I work for a company called Champion Cleaning Services who provide cleaning services in Warrington, carpet cleaning in Warrington & commercial cleaning in Warrington.
post #5 of Old 07-04-2013, 06:54 PM

Hello guys. I'm new to the cleaning business and have an opportunity to pick up a HUGE bar/restaraunt. Or job is to clean bathrooms/floors. Right now looking at a tennant sweeper to prep floors for mop (anyone have experience?) and am looking for most efficient/cost effective way to clean bathrooms with urinals, etc...

I was thinking of using a bucket with scrub brush for all toilets/urinals. And have seperate mop bucket for floors. I'm thinking that you wouldn't want to mingle mop buckets from different areas(bathrooms/dining areas). Any input would be huge and it honestly would really mean a lot to me

Happy 4th everyone. If you wish to pm me that'd be great too. I'm sorry. Would of started a new thread for this but my post count isn't high enough.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode